• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Our New Life in Victoria, B.C.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Cotilo and I have moved to Victoria, B.C.
7adeja8a.jpg

Looks like a lot of great wheeling spots up north on this ginormous island. So far, I have seen and counted 23 HUMMERS here. Seven yellow ones. Makes sense because the yellow ones seem to be attracted to water! There's a lot of ocean and peninsulas around here. :D
ty9uvybe.jpg

Last edited:

Bananatank

Cotilo and I have moved to Victoria, B.V.
7adeja8a.jpg

Looks like a lot of great wheeling spots up north on this ginormous island. So far, I have seen and counted 23 HUMMERS here. Seven yellow ones. Makes sense because the yellow ones seem to be attracted to water! There's a lot of ocean and peninsulas around here. :D

Lmao hey mines not in water... Yet[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
You're going to miss AZ - it was only about 115 today, though my car was registering 119 on the road. And when I drive my H3 into water around here - no salt!

Peep

I was stationed at CFS Holbert in the 80's. Damn Russians kept bugging us. It's at the northern tip. Great for Hummering although they were not around then. Met my wife their. Fond memories. Will be in Vancouver visiting my Mom and daughter next week. Enjoy!