• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Zombie response team

zackcrum

Saw this today in Central Louisiana. Pretty cool looking truck. But I'm about 99 percent sure it never gets used.

ugupa3uj.jpg
2ygareqy.jpg

zackcrum

I couldn't agree more. He used to just have the body count along the bottom and like one sticker on the rear or something. I guess people liked it so he went crazy with it. I'm waiting for him to put some real tires on it lol

RamRod

That's the first thing I look for is the tire's..... highway tires on a clean "wheelin' " rig.... nope lol... not for me!!

I like it! I'm a big fan of being prepared for the zombie apocalypse, so I can't wait to get my new Custom made roof rack from Knight Metal Works! And I really like that jerry can carrier with the spare tire mount too!

LoJac963

I'll try to get more pictures of it. I'm pretty sure it is a home made piece though.

I'm sure it is, I have a buddy who is a fabricator who for a small fee would probably whip one up if I had an idea how to actually set the thing up. I love the jerry can look on the back and they could be extremely useful given the great gas mileage we get lol