• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Anyone want to get together in the NOVA area this weekend or next?

NOVA meet this or next weekend.

• Wheel -n-camp near Harrisonburg this weekend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meet-n-greet at Quarterdeck in arlington VA this weekend

• Wheel -n- camp near Harrisonburg next weekend

• Meet-n-greet at Quarterdeck in arlington VA next weekend

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Im feeling like a day of camping and exploring in George Washington National Forrest. Maybe tommorow or sunday, weather looks awesome! Or maybe this (or next) weekend we could have a meet-n-greet at The "Quarterdeck" Crab restaurant in Arlington VA? Anyone want to join me?

Last edited:

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
I realise its very short notice for most to get out this or next weekend but the offer for either a meet-n-greet at my bros crab restaurant or a wheeling/camping trip or even just a day trip in GWNF stands anytime. Tons of new members in the area it'd be nice to meet a few of you in person sometime.
:am6:As you were

benlaud87

I don't think I'll be able to next weekend but I'm not far from there, so I would be in for a future meet up

kflips

The dude is alive..... Maybe a meet up at quarterdeck in August or September... Booked the next month or so

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Cool Hirola, Id love to see the new H2SUT! ...Rod's in too, now its a party! Ok so lets narrow down the the weekends y'all are available. I'll start, every weekend in Aug works for me....:thumbs:

benlaud87

My schedule changes too much to make plans more than 8 minutes in advance. If I'm around I'll come out for sure though. As of right now, every weekend I'm free.

Rodzlla

Weekend of the 29th of August would likely work for me. Although there is an event out at Chaos in WV that same weekend. Are we trying to wheel or hang out and eat?

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Whichever you guys prefer is fine with me. Id like to see us actually get a few new faces/rigs to show up whatever we choose to do. Chaos, Redcloud(+tims rivershore?), Quarterdeck (free crab-n-beer+ plan a fall trip?).

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Once a date is settled in on I'll see what my schedule is looking like. It's about 7 hours to DC from here.

Posted via Integrated Brain Wave Chip

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
...been thinking, if one were to get some crabs for a salt water home aquarium, are crabs capable of regenerating/regrowing their legs if they were to happen to go missing?! Just a thought....

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
It's a slow process, but yes!
Luis, fly into ILM or IAD and I'll pick you up!

Posted via Integrated Brain Wave Chip

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
...been thinking, if one were to get some crabs for a salt water home aquarium, are crabs capable of regenerating/regrowing their legs if they were to happen to go missing?! Just a thought....

Haha, they do that with stone crabs in Fla. The fisherman take one claw and toss the crab back to regenerate a new one.