Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
    Mud Terrain
    Thanks

Any Georgia hummer owners?

Anyone on here live in georgia? I live in johns creeks and I feel like I don't see a lot of hummers around here. If I do they're just mall crawlers. So any georgia peeps? I'd love to wheel with some of y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Hey, ellenwood Ga here, I wheel my rig all the time.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

2009 Hummer H3T Lux with Adventure package which includes front and rear lockers, 4.56 gears, hill start asst and so much more. Mods I've done so far; Daystar Dash tray, 2" keys in the front,and 1" Body lift. 1" shackle lift in rear, 35" Toyo Mt's, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Trail Duty Extended Bump Stops in front, OEM UCP with Thor Parts skid plates, Genright Offroad limiting straps on the rear, Rubicon Express sway bar quick disconnects on rear, Rolling Lock Bed Cover, RR Sliders, Steel craft Brush guard, XRC 8 winch, smittybilt synthetic winch line, Hunner Skids, Rigid industries lights, custom CB antenna mount and Cobra 75 WX ST CB Radio.

Mud Terrain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lchase View Post
    Hey, ellenwood Ga here, I wheel my rig all the time.

Niceee finally a fellow Georgia hummer owner that wheels his rig (that's rare lol) where do you usually go? Have you ever been up to north Georgia like bell mountain, Charlie's creek and all the other trails up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Yessir, i've done Bell, Charlie's creek, and Tray mountain rd up in that area, thats one of my favorite areas so i go there.

I usually go wheeling with my club (gbr4wd.com) once a month to different pay orv parks, or just hit fs rd's, in Ga or Tn.

2009 Hummer H3T Lux with Adventure package which includes front and rear lockers, 4.56 gears, hill start asst and so much more. Mods I've done so far; Daystar Dash tray, 2" keys in the front,and 1" Body lift. 1" shackle lift in rear, 35" Toyo Mt's, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Trail Duty Extended Bump Stops in front, OEM UCP with Thor Parts skid plates, Genright Offroad limiting straps on the rear, Rubicon Express sway bar quick disconnects on rear, Rolling Lock Bed Cover, RR Sliders, Steel craft Brush guard, XRC 8 winch, smittybilt synthetic winch line, Hunner Skids, Rigid industries lights, custom CB antenna mount and Cobra 75 WX ST CB Radio.

Bald Tire
    Thanks
    Hey I'm down in Peachtree city, and take my H3 wheeling whenever I can. I've been to bell mtn, tray mtn, and charlies creek.

Bald Tire
    Thanks
    Just joined, live here in Stockbridge,GA. Would love to join y'all for a weekend excursion if y'all are down! New to the off-roading seen.

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhan186 View Post
    Just joined, live here in Stockbridge,GA. Would love to join y'all for a weekend excursion if y'all are down! New to the off-roading seen.
    Hello Welcome a board!

I have a new little one at home so I probably won't be able to hit any trails for another month or so but when I can I'll holla at you.

I know a few other Hummer owners that want to join in so I may be able to get a good group together.

Bald Tire
    Thanks
    Lchase:I have been recovering from a knee replacement, and now I have to get rid of a clanking front end on my H3, but I will be ready to join you both in a month or so also. Let me know...

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakecharmer View Post
    Lchase:I have been recovering from a knee replacement, and now I have to get rid of a clanking front end on my H3, but I will be ready to join you both in a month or so also. Let me know...
    What's up man, i was wondering how you were doing with that, glad to hear your doing good. And no worries you were #1 on the list if I can make a gathering happen.