• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

help a newbie out

damndoe

Probationary Member
So I went to a mechanic after having my car sitting garaged for five years and he said it needs a new radiatorand that a OEMone would cost at least 400 or more. He also said he can get one for like 280 but it isnt very good quality. So i went on gmpartsdirect.comand looked up the radiatorfor my year 2005, h2 sut lux.GMPartsDirect.com - Find a Item its less than 200 bucks... is that the OeM? or is gmpartsdirect tryn to confuse me? He suggested i get the oem for anything i can..

so far what it looks like is that I need oem radiator, air shock bags, left [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]driver[/FONT][/FONT] side mirror/glass I dont know how to find the oem part numbers so any help would be great. Also if those are the correct parts, what is the shipping cost for those items usually?

Last edited by a moderator:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I believe that gmpartsdirect.com sells OEM parts. Lots of people on here have bought from them and can answer better than I can. If I remember what I have heard correctly GMpartsdirect has good prices but their shipping can be high.