• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Turn Signals

rsc

Nope, but you make your way over to Tulsa and we can get it figured out for ya.

Spectre

Are they the side marker lights, or the front amber signals?

If they are the front you can pop off the grill and get to them pretty easily.

I had the whole headlight/signal assembly hanging by a wire when I installed my bumper.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

motley1987

I would think it's something unrelated to the turn signals. I replaced mine with LEDs so I replaced the housings and tested each side before I buttoned everything up and didn't have any issues.

SchoonerDriver

So it turns out that I had an engineering buddy come over and help me and the adapter was wider than the stock one and wasn't fitting into place for the simple plug and play configuration promised by the company. After this was figured out we cut behind the OEM adapters and just spliced the wires into each other. Took a while to figure which wires were turn and running lights. After about 2 hours, a new free battery because the one I had was still under warranty, a couple beers, and a letter to the company stating they clearly dont work and a video proving it we got it all done and the truck looks way more aggressive. Absolutely love them. So for anybody looking at the LED front turn signal assemblies, be wary of the trouble that may be ahead of you.

rsc

That sucks about the signals not being a direct plug in, glad you got it sorted out.