• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Light bars

Bananatank

Hi everyone, a led light bar company asked for me to sponsor them and they would love if i would tell you guys about it and ask you guys some questions. I thought i could relay them some info on your answers so here we go lol. Is there any place you guys would like a led light bar to be placed at so i could give them some ideas?! Or what size led bar you guys would be interested in? Also would anyone be interested in purchasing some led light bars or light pods?? Let me know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TAPDH3T

I just got a 40" from www.customoffsets.com there prices will be hard to beat... But if there interested in hummer brand. It would be nice to have brackets.. And I think something between 40"-50" would be nice.. Nothing to small but can still have something built around it for protection!! 50 is to big in my opinion..

SuperBuickGuy

single width LED flood light bars (6-10") - as narrow and shallow as possible. I have lights on the side of my roof rack that would awesome if they were the width of the material I'm using (1 1/2") or could be recessed into the tube (would be primo).

motley1987

I'd like a light bar that's mounted above the windshield, kind of where the OEM marker lights go. I'm definitely interested in roof lights, but without a mounting bracket I'm kind of stuck.

Ben

Bananatank

Its a small company but they saw my hummer and asked me to be one of the faces of their companies and i was interested when they said i could sponsor and test out their prototypes for them they said they'd love for me to give them ideas fellow hummer owners would purchase!! Ill post up a link

Bananatank

Here's the company ************************

Last edited by a moderator:

RamRod

Not know a thing about their quality, those are the lowest prices I have seen!

Sent from handheld smoke signal device

TAPDH3T

Just found this company is using one of our sponsored trucks as advertisement without permission... The light bars on the truck aren't even theirs !! This company is shady apparently!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
Just found this company is using one of our sponsored trucks as advertisement without permission... The light bars on the truck aren't even theirs !! This company is shady apparently!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that a pic of Dookey's JK and dodge at the top of their page?!

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
Curious, had they asked for your permission would you have given it to them? Or was there reasons you didn't want it on their site?

RamRod

Curious, had they asked for your permission would you have given it to them? Or was there reasons you didn't want it on their site?

Had he asked I would have been okay with it, but it rubbed me the wrong way seeing the photo of my truck on their advertisement

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I think I wife taking down this thread, or at least removing their link. I know the OP only had good intentions but their site, including the FB ripoff logo, is not one to which H4O wants to legitimize with a link.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk