• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Bebe's Long Travel H3 Build Thread - A Boy Howdy Story

Gpcalero

View attachment 26739

We took the Bebemonster on her first trip rock crawling along with the Pups

My faith has been restored! The Cooper 40's have a much stiffer sidewall providing far less sidewall roll than the 38" BFG's I had on her previously.

Along with the new shoes came some new Hutchinson's. The 14 bolt H2 rear end is wider, just enough to ask the rear suspension to work better, the 6.0 needs zero acceleration to crawl, didn't need to BTM once!

Wow is all I can say. Can't wait for the Forests to open back up so i can take her out again :horns:

Damn that looks good!

bebe

Yes they were fine! Brakes - we had to go back to the OEM H3 equipment. The dual piston calipers made the the master cylinder malfunction. Too much pressure.

MTUH3

Bummer, I may or may not need to replace the brake system in my truck anyway. I was getting a low pressure / voltage code. But that project will come around after the engine is in.

For my clarity
H2 rear axle with H3 rear calipers is the set up?

bebe

Bummer, I may or may not need to replace the brake system in my truck anyway. I was getting a low pressure / voltage code. But that project will come around after the engine is in.

For my clarity
H2 rear axle with H3 rear calipers is the set up?

Yes.