• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

HummerRoller, H3 build

HummerRoller

I explained to my fiancée as to whg I park far away from others.... and now I have a bright silver scuff mark on my door.... freakin' great...

Sent from inside the cardboard box in the alley behind your house.

zackcrum

I have mine wired into one of the power ports below the a/c controls and haven't had any problems so far. I do have a inline fuse for the cb itself. I didn't use the ground because I was getting an annoying whine through the radio so I grounded to a bolt to stop that.

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

poweraidon

You can buy a 12v cigarette lighter adapter and hook the positive and negative to that really easy install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peep

Wow
Their are now 1 million people from the US that have moved to Canada. That's 1 in 37 people. In Cold Lake Alberta where I left, 3 Doctors all so migrated. Their something going on that I do not know?

And I left to Belize :emb:

HummerRoller

Well, here she is... pixk ed it up last Thursday.

2014 Chevy Cruze 1LT RS... 1.4T 6 speed manual. 40 mpg.
tyhajaze.jpg

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats on the new vehicles. Too bad the Hummer has to go. As pissed as I am about some of what is going on here I would not ever consider leaving. I know what this country was 20-30-40 years ago and I am going to keep fighting to get us back to where we belong. I think Obama has finally convinced a lot of people that his vision is all F&^ked up. We may have a chance now to undue some of the damage he has inflicted on this country after November.