• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

los angeles craigslist h3 alpha.

SuperBuickGuy

wow.... my doppelganger except with a supercharger... good deal on that - if I knew of anyone who wanted one; I'd point them at it. Funny, it's almost the exact dollars I'd have in mine with a SC... and that one has a cool tool box.

owlxxx

I've been shopping for an alpha with the adventure package and I've found a few but I'm only allowing my self 20k. I found one this weekend and when I called it had just sold. it was an '08 alpha with the luxury and adventure in grey.

Panzer07

I've been shopping for an alpha with the adventure package and I've found a few but I'm only allowing my self 20k. I found one this weekend and when I called it had just sold. it was an '08 alpha with the luxury and adventure in grey.

Man what's an extra 8k specially with everything u get wit this one...

Sent From Someone Else’s iPad 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.

Kyle

Trying to copy me? :wink: Im searching for an alpha, mileage color or anything else doesn't matter and i dont want to spend anymore than 20k as well lol

owlxxx

Man what's an extra 8k specially with everything u get wit this one...

Sent From Someone Else’s iPad 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
It's bad enough I had to cough up 2k to pay for the totaled KIA, and on Friday I will have to put another up another 5k for a downpayment on my wifes new ride. And we need to build a patio in our backyard this spring. But I hear ya, 8k would not have been that bad were it not for everything that's been going on.