• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Trust No One Edition H3T

SolidusJ

So my plan is the first weekend of next month is to install the lift kit. Parts I need are

-Shocks all around
-Rear brake lines (still need the part number)
-Maybe rear brake like relocation kit?
-U-bolt plate
-Angle degrees rear axle for SOA
-Spacers for the OEM wheels (still need the part number/size)
-1 front diff drop relocation blot
-2 nuts for the OEM front diff mount bolts (still need the part number)

The plan is to use the rear u-bolt/shock mount as the prech then flip the u-bolt with a plat on top with the OEM size shock. In all the MOAB SOA H3 it looks that they kept the OEM shock size.

TAPDH3T

I've got the spacers from when I didn't lift!!! They cost lil over 400 after taxes and had them on for hmmm 3 mnths I thinks.. I will get them to u for 115 shipped

TAPDH3T

azyhyhu8.jpg

SolidusJ

They are an inch in a half

Right on I'll take them. Also you have the rear brake like relocation bracket, now with the longer brake lines would you still need that bracket? I don't have mine so I'm hoping with the longer brake lines it wouldn't matter plus I still need to know witch one I need.

SolidusJ

Just placed everything I needed on and trying to have the lift kit on this weekend. I will have a boat load of pictures up soon!!!

SolidusJ

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I have seen too many deals go by from not responding right away.

No big deal man. So I have my spaces (thanks TAPDH3T) new rack mount on hand. Still waiting on my shocks, SOA kit and new brake lines. I want to have this kit on by this weekend so I got my fingers cross.

RamRod

Before installing the Rancho cross member you should notch it for the steering rack bolt!

It will say you a lot of headache if you need to change it out on the trail!

Plus it's way easier to do when it's on the bench

Sent from handheld smoke signal device

SolidusJ

Before installing the Rancho cross member you should notch it for the steering rack bolt!

It will say you a lot of headache if you need to change it out on the trail!

Plus it's way easier to do when it's on the bench

It's on the to-do list but can't really tell where it from you guys photos. Could you take a photo of the front cross member and point to it. Also how wide and tall should I make the notch?

RamRod

Yeah I'll get you all measured up and post the details for you, I am going in for surgery in about an hour so I am hoping to be recovered enough by the weekend to get that for ya