• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Upgrade account

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
How do I become a paid member?! I assume there is the option, but for the life of me I can't find it.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
3Hummers is right on target. However, if you want to donate to the forum and become a VIP member, there's a Donate button in the black bar near the top of the screen. VIP gets you the ability to change your tagline below your forum name, gets you the VIP badge and allows you access to the (underutilized) VIP area.

We've been able to keep costs minimal by farming out our hosting services to virus-infected computers that we've assumed our bots. We've "hired" a team of Nigerian princes to run these computers for us and perform our fund raising efforts. By the way, did I mention that you have a distant aunt in Nigeria that recently passed away and left you a fortune?

We appreciate your posts on the forum - that's the greatest contribution. If you wish to donate, it's welcome but not at all required.

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
By the way, did I mention that you have a distant aunt in Nigeria that recently passed away and left you a fortune?

I don't want it, you can have it haha.

And yeah I saw the donate tab, I just didn't think it was the same as the paid membership thing most forums do. Ya know; bigger inbox, less ads, a sweet sticker, chances to enter giveaways, that sort of stuff.