• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Aftermarket Dash Kits

Hontzo_md

Ive been looking at pics here and all over the internet for a dash kit for my 07 h3. The ones I have seen seem to have a gap or (half ass) fit issue at the top where the factory dash rounds. Is there a Quality dash kit available?

Thx

humvee

I use the DayStar dash kit... Don't know if that's what you're talking about, but if it is, get it, fits great.

Best4x4

He's talking about the center dash bezel for an aftermarket stereo I believe. When I was first looking at getting an H3 all the H3's in my area had aftermarket radio's and I agree the gap around the aftermarket stereo was ugly due to the aftermarket stereo bezel kit.

I'd say try Crutchfield!

Hontzo_md

Correct, I am looking for the plastic kit. for the price they are I think I will try a few and see if I can get one that doesn't have the gap at the top.

justin94tt

I just installed a clarion nx602 with a dash kit from crutch field and it has a gap. I don't think any of them fit without a gap unless you can fabricated yourself.

Kurteken

I have a 7" double din nav system (chinese thing:giggle:) and i even had to cut 2millimeters off the kit to fit my system in.
It fits great.