• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

AirSoft collection

On Green / Top gas, it is spitting out 8mm 0.35g BBs at about 330 fps which means about 1.8 joules of energy. Thats about the same as a 6mm 0.2g pellet doing 440 fps. The hop-up is adjustable with a tool on the top-side. With high grade Marushin ammunition, correctly tuned hop-up and the right conditions this weapon can knock shots out to about 50m or 160 feet in stock form. It can potentially outshoot and outpower ANY airsoft gun in the market. I upgraded by switching the chamber out to a CO2 instead of the green gas. The distance is suppose to double plus, but I have not gotten the chance to check the full distance yet. I do love the fact the each bullet casing inserts one 8mm shot chambered, so it truly is one shot one kill style, and the casing does eject out just like the authentic sniper rifle along with the authentic 31lb weight.

chad

Some of those airsoft guns are very good for training. I have a nice m4 sbr and a green gas sig p226. ill post pics if later. When I was I Guam airsofy was huge there and we played every weekend in a old abandoned section of a neighbor hood so we had 4 houses we used for playing an the jungle in the surrounding area. Usually had about 30+ players too. It would get crazy sometimes because it wasn't regulated and had guys with the m249 upgraded springs and moded gears and they would shoot hard and faster rates of fire. We has snipers too, smoke and airsoft grenades. It was good times but I haven't really played since I've moved to the states.

I'm almost jealous Chad! We have limited places, and of course have to travel a bit to get to one, but I agree they are great for training and fun. I have a few more guns I will post one here as well. Definitely want to see your pics!

chad

Hey sorry my spelling was horrible in that post. Sometimes my phone corrects things we on or doesn't put the correct letters or leaves some out and I didnt proof read the post. I'll get pics tomorrow of my toys and see if I can find pics of us playing out there.

chad

230117_10151293431316210_1527294494_n.jpgsecuredownload10.jpg heres my 226 and the sbr, in the pic with us guys you can see one building but there were 4 buildings and each building was a split house so it makes 6 sections to clear with jungle in the back, it sat on a cul de sac so the turnaround area was full of pallets and barrels.

chad

Yea I paint all my weapons, real and airsoft. There's no black in the woods. Wish I had more pics of the area but it's been since 2009 since I left Guam and that's the only one I got of airsoft. Don't know why I don't have anymore because I have a thousand of diving and hiking their.

Bananatank

Hey guys just ran across this post but i also have an airsoft gun and i used to play with some friends. They're fun as hell to mess around with though. I just came across my jg m4 full auto gun, and my wg 1911 co2 pistol. I also used to have a spring sniper. Ill post pics if anyone's interested.
The m4 had around 435 fps and the wg 1911 has around 450 i think. Just thought id post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bananatank

Yes bananatank, definitely post them! Would love to see pics!

a7yry6eg.jpg
i found the sniper lol. (I know the carpets a little dirty)
Here is the m4 i have yes i did paint it, 450fps roughly with .20
zebysama.jpg

My wg 1911 its *500 fps with .20 (sorry about the upside down picture, it was an accident I'll retake if needed)
de9unymy.jpg

And lastly my sniper (i also painted this one, it came out great imo, 450 fps roughly with .20)
ubypu6yb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk