• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Nice one in Arizona

Chook

Hey John........ Looking at how the rig is setup I would agree with you this guy doesn't know what he has. The way this is setup I would say the previous owner (not this guy) was probably ARB themselves. All the ARB state managers here had an identical setup vehicle (except we didn't ever get the Alpha) its likely this has all ARB locking diffs, OME Suspension, etc. as well. (i.e. everything I can see that has been added to this is Genuine ARB)

Chook

I also see ARB Roof Rack, Winch, + Fog & Spot Lights.

ARB recommends their uprated T Bars if you fit the winch to the front bar so that is almost a given to be on there.

Other item likely to have are ARB onboard Air System, F&R Air Lockers +Old an Emu Suspension.

Could also have their Pirahna Dual Battery system.

Last edited:

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
I love this part of the listing "There is one almost imperceptible kink in the front bumper and an inch hairline scratch on the lower right side."

I'd bet most of you guys would walk away from the truck with these terrible flaws! I know you'd do 10 years worth of wear and tear on the poor thing in the first week of ownership--I know I did when I got my 3!!!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Looks like a reasonable deal with the Alpha and upgrades, plus you could probably talk him down another $2000