• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Please welcome icentropy as our newest vendor

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Icentropy, aka Ricky, is our newest H4O vendor. "Precision Design and Fabrication" with an emphasis on H1 parts and accessories as well as kickass knives. I believe his site is a work in progress at www.icentropy.com, but you can see the knives if you drill down through the "Entropy Offroad" section and there you'll see "HMMWV Knives".

I've heard nothing but good things about Ricky and his products and we're happy that he's on board as a vendor on H4O!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Welcome. I'll be looking at getting one of those knives.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint

icentropy

Thanks Guys, I'm glad to be here. Working hard on getting more products designed and out there for our favorite vehicles. Right now I'm focused on H1 products (mostly because that's what i know and drive) but I hope to expand into the H2 and H3 trucks if there's room for me :D I'm always looking for new products and ideas to develop. My focus is precision machined products at a decent price. I'm a second generation aerospace machinist and I make everything myself (except the seat covers) at my shop in rural Washington state. I got hooked with my '97 HMC4 and sold that after years of modifying it an now have a '94 HMC4 that i have big plans for. I can't wait to get more involved in this forum. Anywhere there's people talking Hummers, I'm all ears. :thumbs:

icentropy

Nice to you here Ricky! i remember your 97. rode in it when she had the helmet top.

Yeah I finished her up much better before i sold her. The helmet top was an interesting experience but didn't work out well for me. I don't even think she had a heater back then did she? :D

That was a fun get-together. The only thing I miss about southern CA was the amount of folks there with Hummers. I hope to get back down south sometime next year for an event. Got to get the 94 ready though, that'd be a long road trip and i inhereted quite a few electrical and mechanical gremlins on this one.

Expendable

I don't think she had a heater. hard to remember, that was almost three years ago now?

Maybe you'll make it to the 2014 Pismo Beach Hummer Invasion?

icentropy

I'd sure like to. Been focusing on the shop so much recently haven't done anything to the truck, well except today i finally got some time to remove a broken starter screw so i can finally get that back on....been a few weeks since i've driven it.

LagunaH1

Welcome!!

Dreaming: Would be *real* cool if you could build a new roof and rear quarter panels for a wagon... but out of LIGHT materials. I'd kill two birds with one stone: Lighten the truck and fix rust.

Last edited:

Expendable

I'd sure like to. Been focusing on the shop so much recently haven't done anything to the truck, well except today i finally got some time to remove a broken starter screw so i can finally get that back on....been a few weeks since i've driven it.

Been looking into transfer case options, mine has burnt fluid and metal shavings in it. Haven't really driven mine except to avoid parking tickets. I feel your pain.

Expendable

Yeah sucks doesn't it? Did you bypass the cooling loop to avoid the vampire?
it truly does.

Got the vampire driving up to visit my parents in Pismo back in august. bypassed it, thought I drained enough fluid out of the case but I guess I didn't. started driving her back down to LA. stopped at the rest stop an hour away, unfortunately the case was smoking. had her towed back.