• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

hummer tool box for H3T

05Mudiak

Glad I could be if assistance, I wish I had the funds to buy them maybe this dealer will show up with more

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

skeptic

Looks like the price is dropping like a rock on those things. I have all 3 styles, but it looks like it wouldn't be worth it to sell the extra.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well the seller sent me an e-mail saying the last of the ones they had for $75.00 were all damaged. they did somehow miraculously find some undamaged ones that they were willing to sell for $150.00, actually calling the price in their ad ridiculously low. Scumbags.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jeff it isn't worth the hassle. If they were going to switch and bait me they would just look for some other way to screw me.

skeptic

Well the seller sent me an e-mail saying the last of the ones they had for $75.00 were all damaged. they did somehow miraculously find some undamaged ones that they were willing to sell for $150.00, actually calling the price in their ad ridiculously low. Scumbags.
That sounds pretty fishy (clearly). If shipping is around $50, that means they were getting $25 each...

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
They said shipping was free to me so yes they were eating whatever shipping was out of their $75.00. My guess is that they realized their listing was screwed up and pulled the auction. If they have some for $150.00 they have some. Should/could sell at their advertised price but apparently integrity is not their strong suit.