• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Trans pan?

05Mudiak

About to do another trans fluid change. Just wondering if anyone is using or found a upgraded (more fluid or just cooling fins drain plug) trans pan that fits with the UCP? Just seeing if there is any options out there. Thanks

Don't worry I'm not going to ask what brand fluid to use.:cheers:

RamRod

There are plenty of options for deeper pans and pans with cooling fins, it would be nice to know if any work with the UCP....

I guess if we got a measurement from the top edge of the UCP and the bottom of the Trans we would know what kind of space we are working with.. might narrow down some options

05Mudiak

Yeah that's why I was asking to see if anyone was already using one or knew options. I'm laid up right now just had foot surgery or I would be out there taking measurements. Maybe I can get the wife out there to take some measurements

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Haven't heard of any. Whatever you do, if you use an aluminum pan be sure to not over-torque those bolts and deform the pan. Make sure you wife notes that the pan is shaped to work around the front propshaft so it's just just the HxWxL that matters.

CaseyS

A standard deep pan wont work. It interferes with the front driveshaft. There are also some internal differences in the transmission and accumlators to move things over and clear the relief in the pan. This pan also takes an H3/colorado specific filter because of the shape.