• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Vegas....

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
**** Vegas....live and learn I'm here for the first time since 21 and took 210 bucks for gambling and more for other expenses...only 210 so I don't go overboard. Then took another 20 and lost that. Down 230 total. I could of put that towards nice shocks.

Having tons of fun with every other aspect but the gambling kills me. :(

Well see what tonight brings. No more gambling that's for sure! I'll watch my friends lose.

Zach

Mall Crawler
I should have charged you more for the locker. :giggle: Have fun tonight. Don't do anything I would do

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
You could always take a credit card advance, or pawn your truck, or steal some old lady's coin cup for a few more minutes of gambling.

Zach

Mall Crawler
You could always take a credit card advance, or pawn your truck, or steal some old lady's coin cup for a few more minutes of gambling.

Alex, I would scratch the stealing an old lady's coin cup. They are brutal. Getting beat with a cane or walker hurts like hell

abearden

Either practice on the computer first and get better, or just don't gamble. :wink:

I've spent a grand total of about $60 gambling in Vegas, ever. I save my money for the hotels, and bars...where it actually gets me something.

Expendable

First time I gambled at Vegas I came up $20, though I limited $50 for gambling. I only played Blackjack. don't play poker enough, don't know how to play craps well, and blackjack is about your best chance at winning if you don't want to play slots/video machines.