• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Another ridicules H2s

ArtHummer

Just stumbled up on a bunch of this hideous "creations". I just don't get it...

1010tr_08%2Bhummer_h2_SUT%2Bleft_side_angle.jpg

6734274011_b3b662bb07_b.jpg

H2slammed.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

images

mqdefault.jpg

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
That **** is EXACTLY the sort of thing that gave HUMMERs such a bad name and helped to foster a lot of this disrespect for the brand.

There are two or three just like that I see when driving though South Dallas from time to time.

Ugggg.

Nothing a five gallon can of gas and a road flare can't take care of I suppose.

D

Dennis

This is just my OPINION..but I think you are looking at this all wrong..these modified HUMMERS are a compliment to the brand in a way..not to disgrace it I don't believe..Look at all the Hummer Stretch limousines you see..and owned by some big name celebrities....These are quite the engineering marvels..You don't See too many Land Rovers all decked out like these Hummers...Granted these versions of a low rider gangsta types are a little over the top, but what's the difference from installing light bars, undercarriage armor and brush-bars, along with lift kits, wenches and snorkels? Sure these kind with all the bling are not for you hard core offroaders..But I think if HummBob was still around he would agree with me:)...So I think it's just another way of embracing the Brand we all love too.

Last edited by a moderator:

High Five H2

i'm no expert here, but it appears that lowering an H2 is fairly bad for the approach and departure angles. i guess these guys didn't know that.

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
This is just my OPINION..but I think you are looking at this all wrong..these modified HUMMERS are a compliment to the brand in a way..not to disgrace it I don't believe..Look at all the Hummer Stretch limousines you see..and owned by some big name celebrities....These are quite the engineering marvels..You don't See too many Land Rovers all decked out like these Hummers...Granted these versions of a low rider gangsta types are a little over the top, but what's the difference from installing light bars, undercarriage armor and brush-bars, along with lift kits, wenches and snorkels? Sure these kind with all the bling are not for you hard core offroaders..But I think if HummBob was still around he would agree with me:)...So I think it's just another way of embracing the Brand we all love too.

I'm going to agree. I don't particularly like these modifications, but then again, I think some of the mods done by people on this site to their H3s/H2s are as ridiculous. But it all comes down to it is their vehicle so why should we all sit here and make fun of them.

kflips

i'm no expert here, but it appears that lowering an H2 is fairly bad for the approach and departure angles. i guess these guys didn't know that.

Yes but I could park that under my deck. If you want to make a low rider, it's probably more fun than a honda

LagunaH1

I bet if we were to talk to one of the builders of these modded trucks, we might find that they abhor how we wheel our trucks, get pin stripes, bend rock rails, etc etc

D

Dennis

I believe we agree more than we both realize. For one, I agree with your stated abortion policy, and I have a long list of applicants. We just have to agree to disagree on H3 body fluids.:)

Agree'd..But for the record..following and using everything fluid-wise that GM has gave me with my 06-H3 (amendments, etc.) as we have discussed MANY times..Everything is still working and running in tip top shape...

I'm willing to move on now..:klink

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
A quick word on those amendments. If written prior to Nov 1998, they passed by my desk for approval for Saturns, Corvettes and Hummers.:shame:

Yes, let's move on and make fun of people's Hummers:giggle:

D

Dennis

This is exactly why the media and eco-nazies choose Hummer as the sacrifice
I sort of disagree with you in part on this one...The Treehuggers, greenie leaflickers, eco-nazis had it out for the Brand Hummer ever since Arnold Schwarzenegger made the Hummer Name popular for civilian use....Remember the needless mindless torchings of HUMMERS?...Then when Obama started handing out our money to failed banks and failing auto makers, he and his liberal kind said to GM.."kill the Hummer brand and I'll loan you some 'help out' money"..this is so the vast liberal support base he had at the time would go along with the bail-outs..as they sucked up to the sow pig's tit-lets for more entitlements..

Okay, I'm rambling, but a decked out Hummer today is just the afterbirth of one of the finest piece of American Iconic road machines....The Media has long since moved on and let this dead horse lie...:dh: .At least this is what I think.