• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

THORparts H3 video build...

4speedfunk

To celebrate Warren & mine's 5th anniversary...I finally made a build video (2 parts). Okay...its really not a "build" video. Its more of a "built" video that shows the current state of my H3, rather than a series of still photos tracking the progression of mods. Just like everybody...I started with a t-bar crank and some 285s...then a Rancho and 35"s...then things just sort of got out of hand!....

[video=youtube;_qP-5wUC28g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qP-5wUC28g[/video]

[video=youtube;NEjXl8jqlPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEjXl8jqlPU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

spillKill

man! I must say that is one awesome rig you got there!! would love to see more vids of your set up. also you said you dont use those roof mount lights, I would love to take them off your hands! haha

TAPDH3T

Man the more I look at ur bumper the more I love it!! And it's well priced..

I'm just curious how far pas the grill does the winch back plate go!!! Is it flush to the grille or extended back..

I have a dual fan mounted in front of my radiator and was curious if the plate stopped before the fans or if I would have issues...

05Mudiak

Did you ever get to post the soa parts list? I haven't been able to find it if you did. Getting to the point when we are ready to go under the knife. Thank you

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Medic_Morgan

Omg your rig is awesome. Will you PM me about you SAS. I have a few questions and my PM won't work on my iPad. Thanks!

Sent from my secret lair bwaaahhahahahah

4speedfunk

Thanks guys. Responses below:

spillKill = Unfortunately removing the lights would leave me with some holes in the roof...so they're stayin.
TAPDH3T = I think you might have room for a fan. I'll PM you with some real dimensions later today.
06 H3 = Perhaps we can meet in Colorado next summer? Maybe get Ken to drive up from NM?
05Mudiak = I think 06H3 has a SOA parts list. Also RuffStuff makes a 14-bolt swap kit that comes with pretty much everything you need...perches, U-bolts, plates, shock tabs, etc. (BTW nice bumper!)
Medic_Morgan = PM sent. Also, you (or anyone else) can contact me thru the THORparts website (my website is so freakin lame...I hate it).
Kyle = Sorry...Warren and I are old friends at this point. I have no intentions of selling anytime soon. In fact...I'm looking for a stable mate.

ArtHummer

You said you got it in the water all the way to the windows... Isn't water going to go in throw the cowl? I've seen some video and reviews where they will run in to the water that a waive would hit the windshield and they would report that water started to drip from under the dash board.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Having wheeled with this rig, I can attest to its awesomeness and capabilities. It really is beastly and well done. Happy anniversary CJ!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

07Custom

Thanks guys. Responses below:

spillKill = Unfortunately removing the lights would leave me with some holes in the roof...so they're stayin.
TAPDH3T = I think you might have room for a fan. I'll PM you with some real dimensions later today.
06 H3 = Perhaps we can meet in Colorado next summer? Maybe get Ken to drive up from NM?
05Mudiak = I think 06H3 has a SOA parts list. Also RuffStuff makes a 14-bolt swap kit that comes with pretty much everything you need...perches, U-bolts, plates, shock tabs, etc. (BTW nice bumper!)
Medic_Morgan = PM sent. Also, you (or anyone else) can contact me thru the THORparts website (my website is so freakin lame...I hate it).
Kyle = Sorry...Warren and I are old friends at this point. I have no intentions of selling anytime soon. In fact...I'm looking for a stable mate.

I'm down to meet in Colorado! I gotta wheel with you guys one day. Just let me know. I hope to have the front end sorted out by then! CJ your truck is freakin awesome! You can wheel with the retarded twin version of your truck haha

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I'd be down! Squeaky will be the oldest and smallest...lol

We should plan something. Kaleb or Tim can show us around. Great rock crawling up there

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I shot timgco a text yesterday asking how he's doing over in Colorado and he said a snorkel is on order. Engine was sputtering, I need to see if Corey is still selling his lol