• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

08 Alpha Parts For Sale

Dana 60 H3

Up for Sale-- 2008 Alpha H3--- All parts have 72k miles on them. Nothing is Broken
-Rear axle complete from disc to disc. Stock locker and stock gears.
-Front Diff housing ( no locker)
-Front Axles complete
-A- Arms
-Front Hub Assemblies
Basically All suspension is for sale

Message me with offers
Located in Southern CA
Prefer not to ship.

Dana 60 H3

I just got into it last night.. Took off suspension and cut off all the front end brackets. No turning back now!
IMG_3019.jpg

Dana 60 H3

I will post pictures of the parts tomorrow. Im going to run an Dana 60 front and AAM rear. Junk Yard Axles. No ABS to start. I will go the ABS route if I have too.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I'll take the front diff cross member if you are selling it. Let me know how much. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint