• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Torres's 07 H3 A.K.A "Die PANZER"

Panzer07

Alright, well I've Finally Got Me Some Free Time As Well Have Gotten My H3 For Over A Year, Joined The Forum A Couple Of Months Back And Well I Have Decided That It Was About Time To Start My Build-Thread. So Here We Go.
My Rig Is a 2007 H3 luxury package. As Previously Stated, I Purchased Her Last Year As A Self Birthday Present And It Has Been Nothing But Fun And Great Times Ever Since Then. Here Is What She Looked Like Back In May,13,2012.
IMG_0048.jpg

Last edited:

Panzer07

At The Beginning I Was More Than Satisfied With What My H3 Had To Offer From Factory, And She Handle Pretty Good, If Not Better Than My Other Buddies 4x4 Rigs. Some Mild-Back-In-The-Woods Mudding Was In The Menu For The First Couple Of Months Of My Relationship Between Panzer 7 Me, Since Mudding Was What My Buddies At Fort: Drum Were Into. And I Have To Admit It, It Was Bloody Damn Fun, And Pretty Messy Too. And Even Though I Don't Mind My H3 Getting Dirty While Out Having Fun, My OCD Won't Allow Me To Have My H3 Dirty For More Than A Day.
IMG_0600.jpg IMG_0596.jpgIMG_0597.jpgIMG_0598.jpgIMG_0611.jpgIMG_0621.jpg

Last edited:

Panzer07

Then My Dumb A$$ (I'll Explain Why The Dumb A$$) Decided To Go To Canada With The Friends For The Weekend Since The Border And Some Gentlemen Clubs, Are Just A Couple Of Away, And For Some Reason Canadians Like Us, Or At Least The One We Met, Specially Their Women. Here Some Pictures Of Me Crossing The Bridge That Connects And Divides 81 USA Highway And 137 Canadian highway.
IMG_0809.jpgIMG_0807.jpgIMG_0811.jpg IMG_0812.jpg
Now The Reason Why I Said Dumb A$$, It Was Because A Damn Canadian Baby Deer Decided To Greet Us And Say "Welcome To Canada" And The Darn Animal Jump Right In Front Of Us. And The Damn Deer Slide On My Hood And Crashed On My Windshield Turning It Into Garbage, As Well Breaking The Drive Side Mirror And Slightly Bending The Door Frame. But For All You Animal Lover, The Damn Bambi Survived And Took Off Running. So No Sh*t There I Was With A Broken Ego And Mirror, A Smashed Windshield, And A Bended Door. Yet Safe Within the Belly Of Mein Panzer !.
IMG_0437.jpgIMG_0438.jpgIMG_0414.jpg
Fortunately The Lizard Insurance Company Did Their Job And Patched Up Panzer Back To How She Looked Before the Accident.

Last edited:

Panzer07

His first run with us was LCC, think we put the hook in his mouth there and snagged him. For the first time out, he did awesome
Well I Must Say I Was Already Hook, However It Feels And It Is A Lot Nicer To Be Able To Play With You Guys, And Thanks.

Panzer07

You have your Infantry cord in the same place that I have mine. :thumbs:
HAHAHA You Know It...Everyone Who Has Or At Some Point Earned One, Should Definitely Hang It In Their Front Rear Mirror, It Has Super Powers Lol, I Believe It Was Because I Had Mine There That Time I Hit That Deer.:woot:From The Wind Shield Didn't Pass

Last edited:

Panzer07

Then Me, My Girlfriend And Now Wife, Made The Long Crazy Drive From NY To Cali, In 3 Days. I Wish I Had Taken More Pics But At The Time One Drove While The Other Sleep, And Only Stops Were For Gas, Food, And Personal Necessaries, So Not Much Time For Pics. But here Are Some Pics Of My Wife: At Niagara's Fall, To Which She Wasn't Impressed Rather Disappointed Of How Tiny They Were Compare To How Huge It Looks In Movies/Pics
IMG_0855.jpg
And This One Was Taken Somewhere In Utah Minutes Before A Cop Stop Us And Given Me A Breathalyzer Test.
IMG_0864.jpg

Last edited:

Panzer07

Months Later After Being Back In Good Old Cali, Me And The Wife Decided To Try Some Luck, And Adventure Ourselves Into So Wheeling Over At Big Bear (Not The Smartest Decision But Hey We Were Wheeling A Hummer So There's No Much That Can GO Wrong). We Wheeled Some In The Summer (If She Looks Scare Is Because It Was Her First Time Wheeling.
IMG_1253.jpgIMG_1256.jpgIMG_1258.jpg
And Then Some More In The Winter We Even Got To Help A Jeep As You Can See From The Reflection On My Mirror.
IMG_2688.jpgIMG_2692.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1257.jpg
    IMG_1257.jpg
    800.5 KB · Views: 1,115
  • IMG_1259.jpg
    IMG_1259.jpg
    848.8 KB · Views: 1,055
  • IMG_1260.jpg
    IMG_1260.jpg
    818.8 KB · Views: 1,131
Last edited:

Panzer07

Then Months Later While Surfing The Net For Hummer Stuffs I Came Across This Really Nice Forum Joint It, And Luckily Days Later I Was Able To Tag Alone At The Even Hosted By CBetts Over At Last Chance Canyon. Which Was Such A Great Experience And Learned So Much In So Little.
IMG_0211.JPGIMG_0212.JPGIMG_0214.JPG

Last edited:

Panzer07

Alrighty, Sorry If I Got Side Tracked Here, But I Believe Some History About My Rig Has Been Part Of Her Progress And Upgrades Since I Got Her. Now For My Mods,And After Hanging Out With Some Of My Hillbilly Friends (I Mean NoDisrespect) And Little By Little Picking Up Their Brain And Knowledge (Since I Knew Nothing About Cars Or Mods For That Matter) They Got MeStarted In Thinking On Ways To Improve And Mod My H3. First I Wanted To Start With Something Small, Since I Didn't Know Crap About The Mechanics In Cars. AnywaysFirst I Started By Replacing The Regular Old Boring Spark-Plugs To SomeIridium-Pulsar-Plugs by Pulstar. Which Noticeably Boost Up The Power And AQuicker Start. However I Didn't Really Noticed A Increase In GasMileage As Advertise.
IMG_3096.jpg
Then I Got A Wet K&N Filter. I Was Originally GoingReplace The Whole System, But I Find Out, That If I Did So I Was Not Going AbleTo Put A Snorkel When The Time Came For It.
IMG_3094.jpg

Then After A Lot Of Controversial Research On How To Level the H3And Almost Making The Mistake Of Purchasing A Leveling Kit. I Learned ThatAll You Need To DoI n Order To Level The 3 Was To Cranked The T-Bars,Big Saving There. (In This Is How She Looks After The Leveling)
IMG_3083.jpg

As Well Such Finding Saved And Free Me Some Change For My Next Upgrade Tocome, Which Was Upgrading To Some Better Kicks For My 3....
I Upgraded From The Stock 32" Wranglers RT/S Tires To Some 33"AT/Duelers
IMG_3095.jpg

I Know...I Know, It Is Not Too Much, But Money Was Tight At The Time And ThatWas What I Could Afford At The Time, But Once This Ones Are Done For, I'mUpgrading To Some 35" Good Year MTRZ With Kevlar.

Panzer07

And The Latest UpgradeWas To The Hunner Skids, which CBetts Mentioned To Me After The Run AtLast Chance Canyon. And A Week After LCC Run I Got My Set And Installed Them Myself, Except The Welding One Since I Don't Have A Welding Machine
IMG_0242.jpgIMG_1700.jpgIMG_1705.jpgIMG_3086.jpgIMG_3087.jpgAnyways, This Is Me And My
Rig, I Know There's A Lot Improvements For Her To Come...But I Love Her The Way She Is As Of Right Now. I'll Make Sure To Keep You Guys Up To Speed. Some Of My Mods To Come In The Next Coming Months Which I'll Be Having/Going To Ask For Your Guy's Opinion And Expertise About Them And In What Order You Guys Think I Should Acquire Them. I'm Acquiring Them As Sets Since I Want Them All However I Can Get Them At Once, And They Are As Follow: Mod-Set !; UCP, Rock Sliders, And Shocks (Not Yet Decided Whether Belstin 5100 or 5160 Or Foxes) ... Mod-Set 2; 5 35" Good Year MTRZ With Kevlar Tires ... Mod-Set 3; 4' Rancho Lift Kit (With Other Than Rancho Shocks, But With Spacers So I Can Keep My OEM Tires). Well This Is It or Now, I Hope You Guys Could Help Me About On This Self Debate I'm Having With Myself.

Panzer07

thanks and I agree although in a way I'm glad the prior owners of my truck didn't wheel it. so i got a pretty damn well maintain truck instead of a beat up one lol

Nice Pics.. Its nice to see others utilizing their rigs for their true purpose, instead of just mall crawling...:giggle:

Panzer07

Guilty as charged lol...and i can give you a pretty good guess lol it includes protection,tires, and of course lots of chrome hahahaha lol

I knew you caught the bug the second you hit LCC. Cant wait to see whats in the future for panzer

Fish

I was a chrome fan too, back in 06 when I got my first Hummer

But times have changed

as they say, to each and his own. Hope to meet you on the trails amigo :thumbs:

Panzer07

I was a chrome fan too, back in 06 when I got my first Hummer

But times have changed

as they say, to each and his own. Hope to meet you on the trails amigo :thumbs:

True That, and I kind of see and understand the why of blacking out everything, chrome is hard to maintain and easy to damage as well expensive to care or replace, than when everything's is black -out, you can easily re-spray it back to pretty......and for sure perhaps in bishop, I'm doing my best to be able to make it.