• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

ScorpWorks H2 front differential crossmember coming soon

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
Today PCF recieved its first H2 front differential c-member core, thanks to Tim Sullivan and Luis. We will work on a bushing fix for the H2 as well.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Zach

Mall Crawler
It will be done and ready to ship next week? Just had the bolt come out and hard to tell if the bushing is damaged laying on the ground in a parking structure.

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
It will be done and ready to ship next week? Just had the bolt come out and hard to tell if the bushing is damaged laying on the ground in a parking structure.

Zach, Let me know if you need it. Now about the "laying on the ground in a parking structure" is this a "HELP I've fallen and can't get up" story?

Zach

Mall Crawler
Zach, Let me know if you need it. Now about the "laying on the ground in a parking structure" is this a "HELP I've fallen and can't get up" story?

Will let you know Dwaine. Much appreciated. Originally, I talked to AAMCO about strapping me out of the parking structure seeing a tow truck can't get me out. And definitely not a fallen and can't get up story. No beer, scotch or rum involved on this one. Never ever thought I would see the day when my daughter is on the ground laying under the truck helping me. Although, I do owe her a new shirt now lol

Zach

Mall Crawler
Dwaine has been busy with his Marine missile launcher project. I'm sure he will update this thread as soon as he can come up for air.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

Is there a package deal in sight for that???? You know, gotta keep up with Serge.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Any closer on this yet Dwaine? Getting ready to put the truck down to do a lot of work in it. Would be a great time to upgrade the crossmember.

Pasang Rinjee Sherpa

Probationary Member
Can you please let me know from where i can get the crossmember bushing number 8 from the shown illustration, please help me out.................. Bushing.jpg

Big2dabank

$350 is the best deal I could find and I'm not paying that for $5 worth of polyurethane. I hope this gets close soon, I don't know how much more I can keep my bushing from falling apart.

SBrown

Probationary Member
So, I just changed my oil and peeked up at the bushing and now a piece is missing from the rubber... please hurry! :thumbs:

BadgerH2

I need the bushings. Have you fabricated them and if so, where do I get the bushings. Please confirm they're the bushings for Hummer H2 2003... GM Part Number124712 work around.. Font Differential Carrier Bushings.....