• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

ScorpWorks H2 front differential crossmember coming soon

Zach

Mall Crawler
Is it possible to buy just the bushing, my vehicle is a daily driver, can't have it down, for the repair...

You won't have down time with the replacement crossmember. Basically, you buy it and Dwaine ships the assembly. You pay the core charge and when you replace it, ship old one back and he credits you the core. Pretty straight up

Last edited:

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
Is it possible to buy just the bushing, my vehicle is a daily driver, can't have it down, for the repair...

The H2 cross member requires modification to accept the ScorpWorks bushing. Also requires pressing the OEM bushing carrier/shell from the cross member. The ScorpWorks CMU is only available on a exchange basis or rebuilding of customers removed cross member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasber

Is this bushing still available? I can't seem to find a link to scorpworks anywhere and my wife's is blown!
fd00cac4aaf3571024a94239be0f0c3b.jpg
e8bf0edd2aaba07ff65ce12a2de0eb9f.jpg

Scarsman

Sponsor
Is that a Scorpworks upgrade? Or did you make your own bushing? I just see is red, and the OEM is blank rubber. How long did that one last you?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jasber

The H2 cross member requires modification to accept the ScorpWorks bushing. Also requires pressing the OEM bushing carrier/shell from the cross member. The ScorpWorks CMU is only available on a exchange basis or rebuilding of customers removed cross member.

I have an aftermarket crossmember (at least I think I do!) with my skyjacker lift kit. Would modification to the bushing still be required? I'm at a loss and need to get this replaced asap!

Big2dabank

Is the cross member separate from the drop bracket, If so you may need to remove it and send it out. I would talk to Dwaine at Scorpworks to see what options you have or maybe call Skyjacker and see if they can get you a bushing for your kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big2dabank

From the Skyjacker install manual. It looks like there is a replacement busing. Looks like it's part number H2RCMB-S.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457270027.182583.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Jasber, I spoke to Dwaine at Preferred Chassis late Friday afternoon and confirmed that his H2 crossmember bushing will fit only a Preferred Chassis-modified OEM crossmember and will not fit an aftermarket crossmember like the Skyjacker one that you have. Best bet, like Big2dabank said above, is to contact Skyjacker to get a replacement bushing. They should be able to help you out.

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
Preferred Chassis is still reconditioning/updating the front differential cross members for the H2. The ScorpWorks CMU is sold on a exchange basis. They are $275 plus a refundable $150 core charge and out going and incoming freight charges. Core return tag is packaged with CMU. If you are interested send your name, email address, shipping address and phone number. Due to limited core supply, availability is based upon cores on hand. PCF can recondition your crossmember if interested.