• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

THORparts Bull Bars....

4speedfunk

After a brief pause in production (my tube guy went AWOL!)...THORparts Bull Bars are back! This batch uses slightly larger 1-3/4" OD tubing. Bolts-on to THORparts front bumpers and comes with (2) mounting tabs for your favorite aux. lighting. If you're one of the many folks that has been waiting on these...speak up! Sorry it took so long...had to find a new tube guy.

bull-bars 001.JPGbull-bars 003.JPG

I got a pile of em ready to ship!...$159.00

4speedfunk

It bolts up to the stock frame rails...so I think you could get it work. However, the brackets are designed to fit the THORparts front bumper and I have never tried one on anything else. To use it on a stock bumper...it would require notching the plastic fascia panel for the mounting brackets, and possibly elongating the slots in the brackets.

Another option might be to cut the brackets loose from the tube...flip them around backwards...and re-weld them. The brackets are "L" shaped and they get sandwiched between the tow-hooks and the bumper. In the stock arrangement...the "L" is folded backwards and is supported by the top surface of the bumper. Here's how it looks on a THORparts bumper...
THORfront-20.JPG

If the brackets were "flipped" the "L" shape would be facing forward, and this would allow it to fit on pretty much any H3 front bumper. It would stick out a tad further...almost like a small roof over each tow hook.

Hmmm...