• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

It's that time of year again - UT area trail ride or camping trip 6/8 and/or 6/9?

skeptic

My boys are begging me for a camping trip, they've been watching the snow on the mountains and informed me that the snow is gone so we can go into the mountains now. :) I should be free this weekend, so if anyone is up for a trip hopefully we can work something out. Obviously my preference would be for an overnight trip to make the kids happy, but pretty much anything away from town would work. If no replies I'll probably just go to AF and try to find a spot to camp.

skeptic

Only a couple days left to plan something, otherwise it's just me and my boys headed up to AF...

PCH2

Would love to go, but Seiner still has our rig! Josh is to call us tonight to let us know status. If all goes well and we get it back tomorrow, I will PM you and we can discuss plans. Our snow just melted on N. side of house this week, at Parley's Summit we dont see summer until mid July!

skeptic

I'm going to Seiner the following weekend - the lame-ass plastic window surrounds warped when my windshield was replaced. They are replacing for free, so hopefully they will last until I sell the truck.

However, good luck getting your truck back in time. Honestly, if you know some good places to camp I'd much rather have you show me your spot(s). I just go up AF 'cause that's the first place I found that I liked when I moved to UT so I just keep going there out of habit. Plus, more people, even if it's just one other adult > just me and my two boys. The wife has officially declined for this trip.

I'm surprised DesertH3 hasn't replied, even just to say he's busy/working.

PCH2

I'm surprised DesertH3 hasn't replied said:
I know John has been busy with work, I think he works crazy hours. We haven't heard back from Josh at Seiner yet, so probably won't happen this trip, sorry. But let's set up some trips and camping, we would love to take our grandkids.

sent from within the "Cone of Silence" at Control Headquarters, that can only be reached in a Hummer.

skeptic

I'm in - not free every weekend but probably most. Day trip wheeling, overnight camping, whatever. Next weekend, 15th/16th is definitely out, otherwise if I can plan a couple/few weeks in advance I can avoid working on weekends.

I'm not sure who else is around that would be up for a trip, but lets try to get John in and plan something. I could probably even get a 3 day weekend for a longer drive/wheel/explore by day, camp at night type trip.

carbonducati

I live in draper, we should meet up some time and talk Hummer
hummer light 3.jpghummer light2.jpg