• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

ReconH3 Build Thread v2.0

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Doing a test check. Seems like photobucket has backed off and the hosted pics can be seen again. Can anyone confirm that my pics can be seen? Especially near the beginning of the build thread. If it is, it means I can finally revive this build thread. :D

JPaul

Doing a test check. Seems like photobucket has backed off and the hosted pics can be seen again. Can anyone confirm that my pics can be seen? Especially near the beginning of the build thread. If it is, it means I can finally revive this build thread. :D

I jumped to the first page and can see everything, though they all now have a "Proudly hosted on Photobucket" watermark.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
I jumped to the first page and can see everything, though they all now have a "Proudly hosted on Photobucket" watermark.

Awesome. At least it can be seen now. I thought I had lost everything for good after all the years of hard work.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Back in the day, when I saw who was in this pic.....I knew you were damn serious with this build.

IMG_3553.jpg

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
That’s correct. It’s Brent the Swede from AHR. I was on that show once with and idea I had. That’s how I got to know them.