• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

F/S - OEM Hummer Storage / Tool Boxes

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Sold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 1,542
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 1,008
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 2,297
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 1,380
Last edited:

cdarveaux

I have two OEM storage boxes, they are designed for the H3T but have been modified to use in my H3 by removing the rail system. They fit perfectly on the left and right sides of the cargo area. Could also be used for in an H2, on trailer, or around the shop. Great condition, asking $90ea plus shipping. Each box comes with a key.

I will defiantly think about it, it looks like I'm actually having a need for these boxes I have the full size one for the T

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Are they supposed to be waterproof? My box leaks...
They aren't 100% water proof by any means, there is only a small gasket around the top and sides on the lid. I would assume in the bed on an H3T they would leak and allow some water in. Mine were always mounted inside. Other H3T owners have came up with various solutions to water proof them.