• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Free shipping!

4speedfunk

Does this include up to Canada!?
PM me your address, and let me know what item(s) you want...I'll check it for you. If I can't do it for free, I can certainly try to get a major discount for you.

I'm not getting free ship on items in my cart currently?
I hate that damn cart. PM me what you want and I'll get you a price. Sorry for the issue.

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
The UCP reinforcement plates, and Assuming he hasn't sold it, I'll have that UCP sedonabounds got for sale in the swap meet thurs evening! It's coming along! You see that link I posted in expeditions and overland Erik?

H3slate

Brush raked
The UCP reinforcement plates, and Assuming he hasn't sold it, I'll have that UCP sedonabounds got for sale in the swap meet thurs evening! It's coming along! You see that link I posted in expeditions and overland Erik?

I did, I have seen those routes, they look interesting, just need good planning to run them.

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Yep, agreed. Maps and GPS. Maybe plan a run for July or aug next year? Gives folks time to plan and gear up for it? Could be a great run!

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Great deal, CJ!

Is there any chance of getting the T swing gate made again? Or too costly?

4speedfunk

No gates. I've been referring people to 4wp. The have over 25 different gates to choose from. I'm sure you could get one of em to work on the T. BTW....I've got one single T-bumper remaining in stock.

4speedfunk

Great. Use 1"-long stitch welds. Not only does this keep the distortion to a minimum....it also stops a crack from running the entire length of a weld (should one ever start).

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Done and done! image.jpgimage.jpg

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Now that's truly a great improvement to the OEM UCP! Great work! :thumbs: Someday I need to do that to mine.

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Bump to plant the seed of another free shipping sale ]:) am about 2- 2 1/2 weeks out on ordering a front bumper

Last edited:

4speedfunk

I get the H2 parts request once in awhile but, I don't have much interest in pursuing it. I don't have access to one for prototyping. I rarely see them off-road. Around here, the only H2's I see are at the mall with hot 40-ish blondes driving them, (while yakin on cell-phones, of course)....or Pacers & Colts players are driving them with 24"s and 5000 watt subs. Sad. I know there are guys that wheel them but, I think the numbers are even less than the tiny numbers of H3 wheelers.

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
I just HAPPENED to notice that you did a free ship deal in '12 and '13 and figured HEY! We haven't had one this year, aaaand I'm about ready to order sooooooooooooo, ya, long story short I'm trying to milk that angle :giggle: