• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Show your guns

Woodtick

attachment.php
For those that enjoy target shooting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 597

LoJac963

741C7CF0-1AFF-4FFA-8597-05E02530465A.jpg

Time to dust off the UMP for an advanced H&K class and certification.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Mother of Christ that is beautiful. Is that a USC conversion? I'm looking to find a good quality USC to do a conversion on but the prices are ridiculous on the USC's. I'd also love to pick up an SL8 to convert.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
F961F9D9-74B5-4D8F-97ED-707A1DE0AED0.jpg

Yes it is. I got it already converted at $1600 which is cheap even for a stock USC. If you get an SL8 make sure the guy can do the conversion with the ACR stock. The factory G36 stocks suck!!!!! Way too long and hard to shoot from funky positions.

C1D20CEB-5262-4182-BB0E-40100CEFE50D.jpg

494218e365f90ecb3ace520552a04bb3.jpg

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Went and watched several. I had an old A1 M-16, full auto Class III years ago. Outsmarted myself and sold for what I thought was a killer profit. Sure wish I still had it.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Went and watched several. I had an old A1 M-16, full auto Class III years ago. Outsmarted myself and sold for what I thought was a killer profit. Sure wish I still had it. It still had the cosmoline on it.

Neo

Badfish
Thanks Dave, we're the keystone cops compared to you guys when we go shooting. Happy New Year, hope to see you around Easter I need some Scorp. vids for my channel.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did pickup an MVP in 308 yesterday. Nice, light tactical rifle. Have a similar rifle in a Weatherby but the Weatherby does not have a threaded barrel where the MVP does. I am really liking shooting suppressed.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I also have the MVP in 223/556. Pretty nice for a light tactical rifle and the price range can't be beat. RPR in 6.5 Creedmoor. Just got my dies for loading 6.5. Looking forward to playing with the loads for that one. Just got my Lapua brass and bullets from Midway.
One of my Christmas presents was a second Dillon 550B. Do I have a great wife or do I have a great wife. :)

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did pick up a SoCom also. Have not had the chance to play with it much. I am surprised at how nose heavy it is. Anyone else shot their SoCom much?

RuggedH2

Web Wheeler
Looking over ReconH3's converted UMP, makes me feel spoiled. I don't own my UMP, but they pay me to run it and they buy the bullets. That is a lot of bullets.