• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Show your guns

backcountryislife

I also felt like the LCP was better than the lc9, but in my head I assumed that it was because I expected the LCP to feel like my p3, and I expected more from the LC9.

MaxPF

AGNTSA
To be fair, I only dry-fired the LC9. I don't recall my opinions on the trigger - I was more interested in it's size as a shoot-and-scoot gun. Since my frame of reference is the Springfield XD and the 1911, both of which are single-action, my opinion is that every DAO or semi-DAO (i.e. Glock) trigger sucks. I just accept it, gunsmith it, and learn to deal with it.

These days I no longer own any guns (a wayward Russian satellite made an uncontrolled re-entry and took out my gun safe), but if I ever get another it will probably be a medium-size (i.e. 4" barrel) semi-auto in .45. After all, I'm big enough that concealing a mid-size handgun is easy, and needing to shoot more than once is just silly :p

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Negative, your target should be Swiss cheese to properly convey your terror at being threatened to the jury
av-7695.gif

DJinCO

I shot one at the range. It was nice, but I just didn't enjoy the small size.

Of course that was before the boating accident.

Since the accident, I have learned that guns are evil and bad things happen if you are near them.
That is why I don't have any guns. The boat sank because the guns were onboard.

That's what Rosie says.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
LCP was the wife's favorite carry pistol. She also tore up the X ring with it. I think she has the trigger figured out.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't do it! Boating and fishing are very hazardous and should only be tried by trained professionals with no firearms aboard.:)

chad

i'm never taking my guns in a boat sounds to dangerous!!!! but to bad they where all stolen by some guy on drugs!

skeptic

what's that rifle? I'm guessing a beretta? Chambered in 9 mil.?

Correct - CX4 Carbine. They make them in .45, .40 and 9mm and have a few different options on what kind of Beretta pistol mag to accept. The one in the pic is a 9mm that takes PX4 mags.

tomp

I live in Texas so please don't ask why I need all these PMAGs

Attachments

• IMG_1578.jpg
    IMG_1578.jpg
    737 KB · Views: 297

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Did I mention that I picked up a MaDeuce? To go with my other MaDeuce. But I lost them both in the the haboob that went through town yesterday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Anyone fire a Uzi Pro yet? 1100 9mm rounds per minute. Holy Moly!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

PCH2

epu6uryq.jpg
This is actually my carry pistol, I know it is not as fancy or expensive as all the other fantastic guns on here, but according to some school districts it is just as "dangerous". The cool thing is, they are cheap, so I got my 2 grandsons theirs. They are 4 and 5 years old, getting ready to start school, I told them its a conceal carry gun, so don't take it out at school or Grandpa will have to come down and "chat" with the Principal.;)View attachment 11148

sent from within the "Cone of Silence" at Control Headquarters, that can only be reached in a Hummer.

SolidusJ

Here's my Taurus 1911, I love it but I have it for sell right now because I don't use it enough and I'm look for a 8-shot 500. Great 1911 but I want a Colt 1911 and a single action army as well.

spillKill

This is my Beretta Nano in the ranger green I got last week! It took me forever to find it but I did, also got the beretta IWB holster
null_zps120e6c33.jpg

null_zps46a0902d.jpg

null_zps4dffe287.jpg