• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

We are now PCM of NC...name change! :)

Kelly@PCMofNC

Hey all, I bet there is some confusion about our name so I wanted to clarify. We were PCMforless for many years, but have now changed our name to PCM of NC. We are in the process of changing over our banners and links on every forum (hopefully the admins can help us here too!). It's a bit like getting married - you never realize how many places your name is until you have to change it!

We are still the same company located in Mooresville, NC. Our new website is www.pcmofnc.com, so be sure to check that out as we have changed quite a bit! We look forward to continuing to support the H3 community (one of our favs, you guys are great) and provide new products. We known for our tuning and have been tuning the H3's since the 2006 model years first hit the dealer lots in '05. The tuning usually picks up 10-14hp in the five cylinders and 15-20hp in the V8's. Don't be fooled by 'chips' and 'programmers' that claim gains of 40hp, that's not true. I'd rather not lie to you just to sell something! We see really nice gains in the mid range as well, which really helps with the way the vehicle drives and performs at part throttle. We can also accommodate your modifications (change speedo, set up for intake, exhaust, etc), tune it per your choice of octane, remove speed limiters/rev limiters, and much much more. For the automatics we spend a lot of time working on the shift points for you to obtain the best response.

We do also offer an electric fan kit which normally frees up another 15hp or so, for more performance and better gas mileage. I'm also trying to add as much other things as I can for H3's, so we'll cover all of your cold air intakes and exhausts as well.

If you're local to us in NC, stop by and check out our shop! We also do tuning in person, it usually only takes an hour or so and it's like a makeover for your truck! Anyway, thanks for having us and let us know if you have any questions!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Thanks Kelly. I've fixed the links and I'll update the banner once I get home this weekend. We appreciate your support of the Hummer community and of this forum and its members.

Kelly@PCMofNC

Thanks for providing great service for Hummer community:thumbs:

I can vouch for the tune and having it done at the shop. Kelly and crew top notch

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a lot folks, it means a lot to us!

Thanks Kelly. I've fixed the links and I'll update the banner once I get home this weekend. We appreciate your support of the Hummer community and of this forum and its members.

Thank you sir!! :)

whats your email now? If I send something to the old one will it still work?

You can reach me at sales@pcmofnc.com. I still have sales@pcmforless.com, it just forwards to my new address so no worries there! You can also use kelly@pcmofnc.com or kelly@pcmforless.com

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Now all you have to do is quite building those damn Camaro's and start building 426 Mopars..... :loser: :)

6pack

I just wanted to add my experience with them. I don't think I've ever read anything bad about them, and have only had good experiences with them myself. I had their mail tune before my Eaton went on and I think it was the best power producer from all my bolt-on mods. I now have the electric fan kit which is well produced and functions great.

For those that have a Ron Davis radiator in their H3, I do also and I had to add some weatherstripping at the top and bottom to fill a gap between the radiator and shroud. I guess RD didn't keep the same dimensions in those areas. I used two strips of 1/2" (I think, maybe 3/4") weatherstripping on top of each other at the top and bottom of the shroud. It's the sticky back stuff. I mounted it to the shroud and it snugged up perfectly to the radiator. It's been on for about nine months now with no problems. I have found with my Eaton that the fan has some trouble keeping the coolant temp down on hot days (over 90 degrees) and high loads (driving on the highway in the mountains). There seems to be room to add a smaller second fan on the driver's side of the shroud; maybe that would help.

I love these guys and wish they would make more stuff for us. :thumbs: