• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

OEM Cargo net - if you got one, please help

4u33er

So I bought an OEM cargo net off ebay and this is how it looks installed:

BAA40FEA-3BE9-43E4-A1AE-856F8DC17717-15507-000002ADC4546195.jpg

The top attaches to the hooks on the sides and the bottom attaches to the triangular rings on the floor. Its too loose to be of any use, if I put something inside comes off the hooks very easly and just not right.

Is this how its suppose to be? I've own several nets and they are suppose to be tight and secure.

Expendable

that might be one for a suburban.

my mom had a cargo net for her 06 H3 when she had it. it was nice and tight. really helpful for grocery shopping.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Know anyone who can sew?

(BTW: That does suk to buy something, then find the description of the item was misleading)

4u33er

Seller swears it was off an H3 and is telling I might of damaged it during install...lol

Off to eBay claims it goes...

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Were you not out your time and expense, it would almost be funny.
Actually, to be honest…..That damn picture does have me snickering a bit.
Hope you get it all worked out to your satisfaction.

Scarsman

Sponsor
That looks exactly like the out out of my Impala I used to have. Only it hung tight!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

58Bisc

That is how they get after years of being installed. I tied knots in both ends to take up the slack. As it stretches again I will add another knot.

4u33er

Seller refused to refund so I contacted Ebay through their resolution center stating the item was not as described. Returned it to the seller and he was forced to issue a refund.