• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Junk yard hunting...

ArtHummer

I'm planning on going to junk yard hunt for a hummer. There is a low chance that i will find it, but who knows...
The question is... if I will find one, what are the list of parts i need to look to lift it off of it? Some parts for spares and some that are easy to sell for reasonable price? My main goal of course is to find spare part for suspension: arms, CVs, tie rods and sb links... What other part can I get to be able to sell it quick. I don't have a garage and will not be able to keep it for long time, so it's aether sell or throw away.

Jrkilburn

Homelink sun visors, center console tray, overhead marker lights/overhead spot lights, interior switches (door, dash and stuff), seat back backpacks, ucp, back up cameras and mirror set.

Most are small and don't take up space. If its a fixed price u pull it yard you will stand to make good money. Let us know if you have any luck. I have a business card at most local yards to give me a heads up if one comes in.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I see people looking for the light switch/PDL bezels/switches, any wear items like door panels and then front grilles and other items commonly damaged in fender benders..

HUMMERDAD

Look at interior door panels too they are hard to find and expensive to replace I had to replace the passanger side at a cost of 900 bucks well thats what the dealer paid at the time thank god for 50 dollar deductable anyway interior part are getting harder to find raseing the sticker price.