• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2014 Jeep Cherokee/ Liberty Spy Shots

Scarsman

Sponsor
Wow, now even jeeps will look like every other crossover out there! What ever happened to being different?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Expendable

16896_477722432283537_732444545_n.jpg

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
But you know they'll probably sell a huge amount of them, especially when there's a "Trail Rated" badge on them.

MaxPF

AGNTSA
That grill is fugly as well. And yes, the rest of it looks like any other cookie-cutter crossover (which are ALL hideous-looking IMO). I see a dismal sales forcast in Jeep's future. I'm sure it will be an off-roading beast after they slap the "Trail Rated" badges on it :hjob:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
I see all these new cars and trucks coming out, and I can't keep but hoping the sheet will come off of an Hx again... :sad:

Sent with Tapacrack

bendyprissy

Wow, now even jeeps will look like every other crossover out there! What ever happened to being different?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

My thought exactly! That is awful! If all the car companies are going to make about 10 cars each that all look exactly the same then why do we have this many different car companies. They should just have one car company with one car; why go any farther than that?

Nacho

Now with Chese
They debuted the off road version, the "Trailhawk," just in time for EJS. But even they are too ashamed to bring it to EJS instead showcasing it at the New York autoshow. :link: