• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Thank you from washington state

JSCUNNINGHAM

Probationary Member
I can't thank you guys enough. I have an 07 H3 around 80,000 miles. This forum has walked me thru soldering the resistor on my blower motor, replacing the radiator and most recently, I pulled the transfer case and replaced the plastic shift fork with the aluminum one. (I didn't even know what a shift fork was when I was ordering one). All of this and i wasn't even a registered member. I registered so i could at least thank you for all you selfless help

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Welcome! We've made a point of keeping this forum open and accessible even to non-members as there's a wealth of knowledge from all of the great members here. No sense in being selfish with that knowledge.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Glad you found us and the information. Stick around and post some. This is a great place

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Welcome. Glad you joined us. Hope you like this place. We have some great and helpful members here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

Scarsman

Sponsor
Welcome! Nice to have another member in Washington. I grew up north of Spokane. There's a few OHV parks over there. And lots of forest service roads if you go north into the hills.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk