• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Sad to report, sold the H3.

elripster

Yep, due to many twists of fate I found myself with 3 4WD trucks two of them being off roaders (fj60 and the H3) one being the family hauler (Tahoe) with which my wife will not part. House repairs struck, taxes struck, other stuff struck, and I had to face the music that letting the H3 go was probably the best move for now as far as generating cash. I work for one of those starts up that could make me very wealthy or put me on the job market in 2-3 years so I figured taking the conservative route was best for the family I considered letting the 60 go but it's rare and I have bled on it too many times while wrenching on the darn thing to sell it. I picked up a used S class benz for song that gets me 20+ MPG and am using that as a work commuter.

However, rather than making this a big old teary farewell post I'd like to propose that as long as you all don't mind an old Land Cruiser tagging along I'd still like to join up for a trip when my ridiculously busy work schedule permits. I was thinking about all the good times and good people I have met wheeling the H3 and thought to myself that selling a truck shouldn't mean the end of that.

Frank

Zach

Mall Crawler
Frank, you are more than welcome to join us on a run whenever you get a chance. Had a blast wheeling with you in Bishop, looking forward to running with you again :thumbs:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Bummer. Hope it all works out for you! Good luck, and stick around here!

TheGunnyRet

Frank, Been there only had to give up my 2009 H3T, 2006 Corvette Z06 and 2009 GT500. Toys are nice, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. Good luck.

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
I am looking at starting a buisness and have seriously looked at selling everything. I understand and hope it works out for you, if it does the rewards out weigh the short term losses.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Frank, like numerous others that have had to part with their Hummers we expect you to stay around. We all wheel with people regardless of what they drive. I have not met you yet but everyone says you are good people so I expect to meet you on one of our upcoming runs, expect to wheel with you many more times after that and expect to see you on the forum regularly. Sorry for the long answer but wanted to be perfectly clear. :)