• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

jeep dis decals?

spillKill

hey my brother just got him self a jeep wrangler
so i want to have a little fun with the whole jeep vs hummer rivalry :thumbs: but i cant really find any
jeep dissing decals, anybody have any ideas
thanks!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Pixel Decals might have something. http://www.pixeldecals.com/

Be careful what you wish for. On a recent run we came across a not very pleasant guy with some Hummer hate. Watched someone in his group break down. We had the opportunity to help, or we could have moved on. We chose option #2.

But, like you said, you can still have fun with that stuff.

Hunner

We are such nice guys...............
attachment-2-1.jpg

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I'll admit that if I thought the Jeep guy was screwed we would have helped, but I certainly wasn't anxious to lend a helping hand. There were several in the group and we could tell they were working on it.

spillKill

Haha that's funny we'll if my bro gets stuck I'm pretty sure I'll have to help but I'll deff take my time lol. But thanks for the link!

LagunaH1

X2 on being careful what you wish for. Keep in mind that not everyone knows you and understands that you are just kidding around. It's amazing how little sense of humor many people have,

Expendable

I've posted this gif on a few other forums non 4x4 related when they talk trash about Hummers
piss_on_jeep_159_zps7efd0c74.gif

it's all in good fun.
I did not make the gif, I forget where I got it from, probably someone on the HML.