• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Stickers and Shirts!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
First, thank you to Nacho, Hummjay and Hans3T for their efforts in helping us create this sticker and shirt design. Each had good input and Nacho took it the distance with the final designs.

All items will ship in 10-15 days, once they arrive.

Stickers $4 for the first one, $3 for additional ones, shipping included. VIPs get one free.
2.25" x 7.257" with a 1/8" white border and rounded corners.
i-5vW5qNL-L.png

Shirts
$18 per shirt, shipping included. VIPs with donations $40 and over get one free. (Donations already made this month can be increased to $40 if you want to go that route) Shirts MUST be preordered and prepaid - I do not anticipate much if any extra inventory.

We are offering Military Green and Black shirts. Please note the printed designs may vary slightly from these pictures.
i-2FqQKqV-M.jpg
i-qnvzzKR-M.jpg

I don't have a fancy shopping cart so please do your own math. Be sure to provide the following in the Paypal notes: quantity, color and sizes

If you're a VIP and you just want your sticker for now, please EMAIL me your address and I will ship those out when they arrive. alrock@hummer4x4offroad.com, subject: H4O sticker

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Ooohh!!!!! Me Likey! I will try to order some soon!

Thank You!!!!! to Nacho, Hummjay and Hans3T
:cheers::thumbs: Great designs!:thumbs::thumbs:
:thumbs:
I will order some when i am not so tired!

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Count me & Cotilo in. Cotilo and I want 2 shirts each (1 in each color) Thanks Alrock for getting these done and for Nacho, Hummjay and Hans for all their work. GREAT JOB TO ALL! :thumbs:

:cheers:

Ron46

Capt.
Definitely getting stickers and a shirt when they arrive! thanks guys for putting them together!

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Banner stickers are still available for sale in the store as well. I have 3 left from the first batch and another 20 coming in the next couple days. Thanks to everyone for the orders! 100% of the profits are going to H4O for future shirts/stickers/contests/giveaways/etc.

:cheers:

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
I love the decals and how the logo turned out! I want 3 decals :thumbs:. Also what sizes will the shirts come in? Big & Tall? :emb: That military green shirt looks great!

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Ordering is available with the Paypal button above and just enter your details in the notes- # of stickers, sizes/colors of shirts, etc. If you need big and tall ask and I'll find out; put a backup size if tall shirts aren't available.

cbetts

NERD!!!
Ordering is available with the Paypal button above and just enter your details in the notes- # of stickers, sizes/colors of shirts, etc. If you need big and tall ask and I'll find out; put a backup size if tall shirts aren't available.

Oops. Sorry, I guess I read that first post too quickly!

Zach

Mall Crawler
Thanks to everyone involved for getting this going. Already have my order in.

Is it possible to get my HOE a shirt in pink? :rofl:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
I posted this up on the Facebook group/page, just fyi! Spread the sticker & tee gospel!! :hans:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Yes, I believe 4XL is available. If anything falls through on that I'll refund your money and/or find another way to get you that shirt.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
By the way, I'd like to get orders closed by the end of Sunday 9/25 so we can get these out quickly. The goal is at least 72 shirts.