• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Ordering - HUMMERgeddon 2012 t-shirts

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Here's the ordering thread for the HUMMERgeddon t-shirts. They came in a bit below my estimates so these prices are lower than I originally posted.

When using the buttons below please remember to enter your screen name and requested shirt size(s). If you have any issues just shoot me a PM and/or put instructions into the PayPal order.

Available sizes: Men's small to 2XL

$14 bulk - ship to PA
$19 individual - ship to home

We have to sell at least 12 shirts by Sunday, November 17 or the order will be cancelled and the money will be refunded to each person.

Color: desert tan
Style: short sleeve T
Front: H4O logo on left breast (can't find a pic right now)
Back: HUMMERgeddon 2012 design
i-SRQVXHf-L.png

$14 if shipped in bulk to one recipient for distribution at the event
$19 for shipping to individuals.

ArtHummer

So, if I will pick up the shirt at the even, should I pay right now, or should some one get the count of how many will be shipped to PA and order it all at once? And then we pay to the person who picked it up...
Sorry, not sure if I'm making myself clear.:huh:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Please pay now and if we don't get the minimum your $ will be refunded. I will ship the shirts to Suppersapper and he will distribute at RC

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Alrock,
What's the minimum order, what's the deadline & how many shirts have been ordered to date? I want to make sure we make this happen if there is enough interest.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I understand there may be political concerns about ordering and wearing at the event with members from different groups participating. Please understand that we put the shirt out there to support our members and not to create issues. If you like the shirt,and you haven't already ordered, you can always order and wear at other times.

We've exceeded the minimum so these will be ordered Sunday evening. No H4O profit on these and we may actually take a small loss.

Ron46

Capt.
Alrock, I tried using the paypal link, and it didn't work for me? It just says about: blank

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Cool, got a good order going. Will close this down tonight so if you're on the fence today is your last day to order.