• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Just Wondering what kind of Dogs are in the Hummer Family???

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
A Chow Chow, a Whippet & an Aussie Koolie.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

4508js

My dog isn't just a pet, she is my partner at work also. She is a 2 year old Belgian Malinois narcotics dog. I love my job !!

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Ummm, a pug---she is by no means our choice for a dog, especially given that we are NOT dog people. Just sometimes things happen for a reason, and her reason was that she didn't end up getting put down after the two other families who had put a hold on her at the shelter didn't come thru----and well, she looked really sad just sitting there by herself not making any noise while all the other idiot dogs were barking their brains out.

DJinCO

This is Ginger. She's a Catahoula Mix. We adopted her from a shelter. Quite a handful! Loves to go for rides in the H3.

Gingerinthemorning.jpg

JGBB04

Cute! -Looks like she just had a sip of your coffee....
Apparently the GF has you a little out of touch w/ Daisy, this is clearly a "I've eaten your eggs & bacon already & now I'm going to drink your coffee" face followed by "could you please go un make the bed for me"

58Bisc

I'm on my third boxer, Daisy. She is 11 weeks old and is what we in the boxer world call a "check". This in her case means that she is all white with a round patch over her left eye of brindle. Makes her look like "Pete" from the little rascals. She is a handful at this point, but if she turns out like my other boxers that have past, she will be a great dog.

deserth3

Big black scary dog. aka, Hansolo.
Long hair black German shepherd. Got him out of a Little Red Riding Hood book.
IMG_0497.JPG

MtnRsqDawg

I have a ½ St. Bernard ½ Newfoundland hybrid - aka a St. Newf...

This is the day after we brough her home. Can't get enough hugs -n- love.

puppy charlotte 2.jpg

She is about a year into her SAR training and if she gets any bigger I may have to move up to an H2 :whaa: Literally takes up the entire back of my 3 now. When we are training I have to remove the back seats and put down a faux floor I made so her crate will fit. Her travel crate almost touches the fronts seat there's just enough room for my gear, med bags, her toys, water, and her water bowel (or should I say tower...LOL). I'm thankful for my rack 'cause everything else gets tossed up there.

IMG_20120818_193258.jpg

Last edited:

DJinCO

Yep, actually Ginger did just take a sip of coffee. She was getting ready to get on the internet. Kind of funny, I taught her how to go out and fetch the morning newspaper. This morning the paper boy delivered our paper to the next door neighbor's house. It was nice that I didn't have to walk my lazy butt over there! Ginger ran over and grabbed it!

This will come in VERY handy when we have 2 feet of snow and it's blowing 40 mph!

Now if she can use a shovel... hmmmm!