• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Freeway Defense....

Pappibri

Ok. So we have some nutcase that is taking shots at people on the freeway where I live.. Its been at random times, but has been going on for over a month now.. So far he just actually only hit one person, and that person got it in the hip/butt area.. But he has shot out tires, one window and has hit random parts of cars.. This is the stretch of road that both I and my wife have to travel 4 days a week.. The Local and State police have a huge presense, unmarked as well, but no such luck.. I guess the reward is over 200,000.00. He takes a shot at me and misses, me and the Hummer is going to run him down and over. Senseless things that people do like this I dont understand..:huh:

deserth3

Makes no sense to me either. And damn hard to protect against. unfortunetely the asshat with the gun knows it too.
Good Luck.

Pappibri

Yeah they had a suspect in today, but was able to prove it was not him.. I just hope he gets caught before he kills someone.. I mean if he wants to kill somebody, why dont he just eat a bullet....

MtnRsqDawg

Hard to believe its been 10yrs since the VA, MD, and DC sniper(s) that terrorized the region for nearly a month. They were finally caught sleeping at a rest stop thanks to a trucker who called the authorities and reported seeing the vehicle in question. Totally understand what y'all must be going through - hope they find that @$$hole before something really bad happens!

Pappibri

Yeah, I know its hard for the police to find this guy.. He is doing this in a stretch of freeway probably roughly 25 miles long. They think most of the time he has shot out his window across the freeway while driving, which is probably why nobody has been killed yet. It has been like 40 degrees here, so as I am driving I look across and watch for oncoming vehicles with their windows down.. If they have their window all the way down driving highway speeds at 40 degrees they bear watching.. But hopefully they will get this punk soon. Shoot I would like to myself, for one to get the punk off the streets, and that 200,000 reward would buy me a new rig and plenty of mods.:huh: