• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New to the forum in Colorado

ColoradoH3

Just thought I would take some time and introduce myself since im a freshy. My name is Chris, Im from Arvada Colorado and drive a 2008 h3 lux. I am a Gm certified tech and love moding my 3. Im building it for the trails with only the essentials for wheeling. I have a very forgiving wife named Maya and a 7 month old baby girl named Zoe. If i'm not hanging with the fam im most likely working on the 3. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Btw: If anyone needs repair advise just let me know. I am more than willing to help where and when I can! I have access to Alldata online from home so if you need something from there as well just hit me up!

Chris

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Welcome!! It's always great to have a tech on the board. I'm sure you'll be asked many-a-questions. :cheers:

ColoradoH3

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I will get some pictures of my H3 up likely tomorrow. Still has a way to go before I will feel comfertable wheeling it the way I like to, but hope to finish it this winter. Seriously if you need anything let me know. I dont know everything, but I know a little about alot. lol

ColoradoH3

Thanks f5Moab, I'll keep that in mind. I have access to all the gm stuff currently at work, but not at home so I might take you up on that sometime.

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Welcome to H4O Chris! I know you said you were going to let us see some pics, but until then...

:pics: (Haha sorry but I couldn't resist that!) :corn: pics please!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Chris,
Welcome to the forum from AZ. It's great to have you onboard. This is the HUMMER forum with the best information and members who know the most about HUMMERS & you just made it better! :cheers:

MaxPF

AGNTSA
welcome3.gif