• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2005 H2 owner in Central Florida - New to Forum

Spydrdrvr

I have looked at these forums many times and thought to myself, why don't you just join? Well, I answered myself and here I am. I really enjoy all of the great information shared between the members! So, let me give everyone a ...
:cheers: or a :woot:

Big2dabank

Welcome from another Central Floridian. I live in Clermont and work in Orlando. I'll keep an eye out for you around town. I drive a 2005 Desert Sand SUT and am pretty much all over the place, so we are bound to cross paths at some point.

Pics of my rig so you know what to look for.

DSC00955.jpgDSC00956.jpgDSC00957.jpg

Know how about a few pics of your rig.

Spydrdrvr

I will post pics as soon as I get it back later today. Unfortunately, the dreaded "driver's side right exhaust manifold bolt" broke and is being replaced today. As soon as I heard that ticking I knew I waited too late to replace those bolts.

Big2DaBank - I'm actually in Tavares and travel all over so I am sure if we have not seen one another yet, we will soon. I will look for you.

Big2dabank

I will post pics as soon as I get it back later today. Unfortunately, the dreaded "driver's side right exhaust manifold bolt" broke and is being replaced today. As soon as I heard that ticking I knew I waited too late to replace those bolts.

Big2DaBank - I'm actually in Tavares and travel all over so I am sure if we have not seen one another yet, we will soon. I will look for you.

Yep, I had a similar problem with mine over the summer along with one of the catalytic converts failing. So I ripped out both exhaust manfiolds and the cats and put in some long tube headers and high flow cats. Now she really purrs. :)

See you around. I'm in Tavares just about every other thursday.