• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Got plans, big or small? I'm going to spend as much time as I can above 8000' and enjoy the cool temps and mountain air. Hanging with Crawler and MaxPF

abearden

I've got a date with a race track on Sunday (sportbikes) and unless the girlfriend finds some sort of social event she wants to go to Monday will time to labor on the truck engine.

LagunaH1

We will be getting H's condo ready to be rented out (spackle and paint) and in whatever time is left, I'm going to play with my HF HAM radio. I just got a new antenna for the 20 meter band and so far it seems to work really well despite my HOA imposed constraints.

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Not much planned. Bonfire, a little yard work, tear around in the street rod a bit, relax and play with my kids. My daughter starts kindergarten on Wednesday... where does the time go?

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Cars & Coffee Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon, working with US Veterans Corps. Sunday going for an old steam engine train ride for the little guy. Monday and Tuesday working again all day with US Veterans Corps. No wheeling unfortunately. Dying to test the 40s on the trails.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trying to get a couple of work projects wrapped up by Saturday evening and a bit of studying in.

Hope to do some relaxing Sunday and Monday......Been invited to a couple of BBQ's.....Be nice to re-connect with some friends and family I have not seen for a while.

One thing is for sure, the wife and I ait gonna get in a hurry about ANYTHING, unless it involves beer or magartitas.

:wink:

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Trying to get a couple of work projects wrapped up by Saturday evening and a bit of studying in.

Hope to do some relaxing Sunday and Monday......Been invited to a couple of BBQ's.....Be nice to re-connect with some friends and family I have not seen for a while.

One thing is for sure, the wife and I ait gonna get in a hurry about ANYTHING, unless it involves beer or magartitas.

:wink:

Glad to hear you're getting some time off. You deserve it.

Neo

Badfish
just delivered 200 bundles to Arches NP , gonna chill all weekend . Town is crazy full of tourists , so best to lay low. enjoy your time at altitude ... :cheers:

Neo

Badfish
We will be getting H's condo ready to be rented out (spackle and paint) and in whatever time is left, I'm going to play with my HF HAM radio. I just got a new antenna for the 20 meter band and so far it seems to work really well despite my HOA imposed constraints.

you should let H play with your Ham :wink::giggle::horns: