• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Nov 9 2012 2nd Annual Veterans Ride at Uwharrie Eldorado, NC

telemike

Hummer Enthusiast
DSCN1107.jpg

DSCN1106.jpg

DSCN1099.jpg

DSCN1086.jpg

DSCN1085.jpg

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Good to see Al and Elliot. Hopefully I'll be able to meet you other gents next time. I'm sure Elliot will pit up some better pics soon.

uvyqe7yj.jpg

zepu6asa.jpg

Sent with Tapacrack

rebell_h3

Should of just asked. I could have snapped some pics. :) You did well on Daniel.

Ex Umbris Venimus

I didnt even think of asking I was thinking of so many other things. I got home an the boss asked where are the pics, then she said why didnt you take the gopro.:shame:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
That's what usually happens to me too. :) If Zach's wife had been there, we would have had professional quality pics.

Ex Umbris Venimus

telemike

Hummer Enthusiast
I got a CEL P0300 while driving in 4 LOW. Will it go away if I put some octane boost in? It drove just fine and smooth on the way back on the highway

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Mike. Make sure you resolve the CEL because in North Carolina it's one of the things they check when you pass the annual inspection.

Ex Umbris Venimus

telemike

Hummer Enthusiast
Light went off on my to autoparts store. Must have been bad ethanol gas combined with engine compression in 4-low. The H3 low range transfercase sure is LOUD

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
It doesn't matter if it goes off. It stays in the code memory. You have to have someone reset it, and then drive at least 100 miles without the CEL coming back on. That's the NC inspection requirements. They do this so you don't just reset OBD and go immediately to inspection. If there is a problem it will come back on before the 100 miles.

Ex Umbris Venimus

rebell_h3

i cleaned the 3 up this morning an was looking underneath both shock mounts took a lick. i'm wondering if schwarttzy will give me a good deal on some of his shock mounts, to test at uwharrie next time. his design will fix 2 problems that i have with my rearend.:)