• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

h2 Gobi rack in Denver area: $150

reaper

IF anyone is interested, Twinnmill bought a bumper (that is at my house...) from a guy who also has a Gobi rack for only $150. Condition unknown but thought I'd pass it along... PM me for his contact info if you're interested. And it's in Denver.

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
It's an H2 with sunroof and spare tire mount. Missing a bracket and needs some touch-up paint. I thought about getting it with the bumper, but funds are really tight. I don't think making a bracket for it would be that tough, I've got access to people with skills. I don't have access to the money to buy and ship.

Don't worry Reaper, that bumper should be ready to ship out before much longer! Again--thank you!

Oh yeah, the seller was really awesome to deal with, gave me a beyond smokin' deal on the bumper PLUS he delivered it over to Reaper's house for me! So his price is probably not solid, you could actually offer and he'd probably take the offer. Really hard to pass up. Maybe if Reaper had a more forgiving wife with a longer hold policy on parts--------:emb:

Last edited:

seventwozero

I'd be interested if someone was willing to help get it shipped. I think this is the same rack that someone posted on ebay about a month back. I've tried email the seller (via a craigslist ad) but was unsuccessful.

Edit: Woops, I was talking about the rack in CA for $200 that Zach posted! Either way, I'm interested, but shipping would be a pickle..