• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New TV Show: One Car too Far

H3Hrly

On Aug 19 Discovery is broadcasting a new show called "One car too far": "The five-part unscripted series will revolve around former British Special Forces soldier Gary Humphrey and Southern California-based car fanatic/problem solver Bill Wu as they attempt to survive -- and escape -- remote locations in Chile using only their skills and a car.
Car fanatics Bill Wu and Gary Humphrey have three days to use their survival techniques and mechanical tricks to recover a four wheel drive vehicle that has been flown in and dropped into locations where no car has gone before, and return the car to civilization. The duo must also transform the car into an all-purpose vehicle.
Each episode features a different climate, including desert, alpine tundra, subtropical, oceanic and Mediterranean environments." Seems pretty cool.

kitty

Hi guys, this is bill wu. For those guys who dont know me i am a multiple hummer owner. and have met a few of you guys off roading in moab and big bear . Please watch my show aug 19 !!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Hi Bill. This is Luis- we met in Sedona at the Snow Run. How the heck have you been? Looking forward to watching this show.

skippy

I hope that we get it over here Bill
I watched the trailer when the axle snapped
I also hope we of the Black Sheep Hummer Squadron had some influence into your trail repairs?:horns:

Sircode13

I'll sure be watching, sounds like a great concept. Sure hope you guys survive the show! LOL I'll be taking notes, for survival during the the Zombie Apocalypse.
:confused::)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Matt so close to me but so far?
I will in canada and the states in september!
I should be bouncing back and forth quite a bit for the rest of the year. This trip is work and hope to find my daughter and grand kids at home so I can visit them.Maybe by then end of the year we can drink a beer together somewhere.

kitty

210 countries 80 languages

Can't wait!

hey guys ,the show will air in 210 countries and in 80 languages, yes it will air in china. the premier will start in the states then the uk and then the rest of the world. i will have more commercials and clips on the one car too far face book page tomorrow. please like the page. the show will follow the premier of les strouds survival man. aug 19 9pm. i believe this will be the volcano episode . should be really good.

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Aww, come on. I parked my car at Arrowhead mall in Phoenix and had 3 hours to get it back to the house before my wife brought the wrath down on me. I had to face thugs trying to mug me, the car being put on blocks and some crazy guy screaming about the end of the world (I think that might have been Bigunit come to think of it).
After that experience, I'd beg to have had it dropped in the middle of nowhere!

BTW--sounds like a cool show, but I still think the real challenge is in the city!

kitty

new teaser

Aww, come on. I parked my car at Arrowhead mall in Phoenix and had 3 hours to get it back to the house before my wife brought the wrath down on me. I had to face thugs trying to mug me, the car being put on blocks and some crazy guy screaming about the end of the world (I think that might have been Bigunit come to think of it).
After that experience, I'd beg to have had it dropped in the middle of nowhere!

BTW--sounds like a cool show, but I still think the real challenge is in the city!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/YOcOtYCDiD8[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: