• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

1999 Hummer H1 Wagon (HMCS)

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Well, the time has come for where my dad wants to sell the Hummer. It has been a great amount of fun wheeling this rig, and meeting new friends. Everywhere I go; I get thumbs up, and people waving. This is one of the most attention-getter trucks out there. When we were in Moab, nothing but thumbs up from everyone, including most Jeepers. I bought this truck 1.5 yrs ago at 54-55k miles or so, and it currently is sitting at 68,466 miles. But enough of me rambling on about how awesome this truck is, come out and see it for yourself!
There were only 831 known Hummers made in 1999 and 147 Wagons made in this color! All years combined there have been estimates that 12,000 Hummers where made from all years, making collectors go crazy over these beasts. Some things that make 1999 different from any other year, was that it was the first year to have TT4. Some people love it, and others, well not some much. But when speed is a necessity, like out in the sand dunes, or deep snow, when you do need the speed, the TT4 shines like no other. For those that do not know what TT4 is, Torque Traction 4 is like a traction control. When wheel slip is detected, TT4 goes in and stops the wheel spin, applying power to the wheels that have traction, without driver participation, unlike the older BTM (Brake Throttle Modulation) Hummers. Also in 1999 I am told that there was an enhanced engine block, giving some more power. But these blocks where prone to cracking, and hence, this block was replaced under AMG warranty, and has been a work horse since. This truck is painted in the Black (B9) paint from AMG.

Here are some Modifications that have been done to the truck:
2" Custom Suspension Lift ( Adds 2" of clearance, and you can run up to 41" tires if need be )
Custom Aluminum Interior
Lowrance GPS
Cobra CB Radio- Firestik II 4 ft.
Cooper Discoverer STT tires
Humher Roof Rack- Also has an extending ladder that comes out of the rear of the roof rack.
Cepek Rims
Cepek Quick CTIS disconnects
LED Headlights
LED Taillights
LED Side Markers
LED Turn Signals
LED dome lights
I *believe* that there are 4 Piaa 520 lights and 6 Piaa 2100 lights.
Motor Mount Chained up (So you will never have to worry about breaking the motor mount again)
Some of the recent maintenance done:
All 4 Halfshafts replaced - 216 miles since done
New Pitman and Idler Arm -103 miles since done
New Upper and Lower front Ball joints - 1252 miles since done
New Tierods- 1252 miles since done
Brand new motor mount- 315 miles since done
Brand new Fan and Fan shroud - 256 miles since done
New PMD and relocated PMD to washer fluid tank- 2000 miles since done
Alignment - 103 miles since done
Mechanically this truck is in great condition. There are no bubble or corrosion areas, and very minimal rust. It was driven in the winter 3-5 times, when no other vehicles could make it out.

Asking $46,000 OBO
If it sells here, H4O will get a nice donation:):thumbs:

We will not be out of the game, because he is gonna give me permission to start looking for my own.

:edit:Trades Considered. Let me know what you have!

Last edited:

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Last edited:

Humvee21

I can't believe it. You have been waiting to buy a H1 for a long long time. I even recall you buying 2 H3's just to help the wait... Now you're selling?

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
I can't believe it. You have been waiting to buy a H1 for a long long time. I even recall you buying 2 H3's just to help the wait... Now you're selling?

We will still have the one H3 left. But yes we are now selling. I would just call this another wait, because I know I will try to at least buy another H1 by Black Sheep Week, hopefully if it sells anyway.

Last edited:

Humvee21

We will still have the one H3 left. But yes we are now selling. I would just call this another wait, because I know I will try to at least buy another H1 by Black Sheep Week, hopefully if it sells anyway.

I understand now. You're selling to upgrade to an Alpha! You better be! :horns: Good luck witht he sale my friend

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
So close to me... yet so far away (financially) :sigh:

We are open to offers, If you are part of HCI, they have members that are part of Genfed, and they finance vehicles for around 1.99% or if you are not part of HCI, Penfed imo would be the way to go for financing. You can ask anyone that has seen this truck, and almost everyone that sees in in person loves it. When we where in Moab, Nav from the outpost said their neighbors thought it was the coolest H1 they have ever seen. But hey, I understand all about the cost, and financing ect.:cheers:

Even if its a bit far out of range, come down to wheel, and take a test drive while you are here:)

Last edited:

seventwozero

We are open to offers, If you are part of HCI, they have members that are part of Genfed, and they finance vehicles for around 1.99% or if you are not part of HCI, Penfed imo would be the way to go for financing. You can ask anyone that has seen this truck, and almost everyone that sees in in person loves it. When we where in Moab, Nav from the outpost said their neighbors thought it was the coolest H1 they have ever seen. But hey, I understand all about the cost, and financing ect.:cheers:

Even if its a bit far out of range, come down to wheel, and take a test drive while you are here:)

3Hummers word was enough for me :thumbs:

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm nearing the end of my schooling and will need to quite my current full time job to find an internship for this last year, I could probably swing the payments. That's assuming I could find someone that would buy my 2 for a reasonable amount.

I would love to get some wheeling in though!

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Anytime you have free time or want to go wheeling, let me know and we can work something out. Have figured there are quite a few trails down here:)

Price drop: 45,000 OBO

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Included with the sale, Brand New Irok Super Swamper TSL Radials, with HMMWV wheels ( 37x12.5x16.5 ){ Around 20-40 miles on these }:

$(KGrHqZHJDoE+PSb,ylsBQCv,JqMy!~~60_57.jpg

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
wow, black H1 wagon.....my dream that's for sure. GLWS-beautiful rig that's for sure!

Thanks! H1 is definitly the big time for me in the off road world. I know if it sells we will be back very soon.
3Hummers word was enough for me :thumbs:

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm nearing the end of my schooling and will need to quite my current full time job to find an internship for this last year, I could probably swing the payments. That's assuming I could find someone that would buy my 2 for a reasonable amount.

I would love to get some wheeling in though!

We can work out a trade to if that helps too:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Trades Considered. Let me know what you have!

JonBishop

I want it!!!! But... My bank account says otherwise.... Super Sweet H1! literally everything I would want in a H1... Well if I stumble into some major $ I'll definatly be letting you know :) good luck with the sale and damn I'm super jealous of who ever gets it!!!!

bigbadt

I've got a trade for you if your interested ? hummer h2+ cash or boat or benz sl55 take your pick ! lol Im interested . I'll pm you. thanks Tom

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Ill get the pictures to you tomorrow! Lets make this happen! If you buy it, Ill detail it before you come to drive it back to CA, or before shipping, and include both takes topped with fuel. Talk to you soon!

Olan Aka Hogget